ps3 £125!!

Just keep reporting them and get them all ended asap ive just reported the one i posted the link to.

hahah - i've made it sound like i'm promoting him!!! IT'S NOT ME - HONEST!

7 day delivery. pah. 7 days minimum before we see any feedback.

What about saying cash on collection, then you know he is scamming if doesn't go through with it

because he has already said they are coming from manufacturer but that could be because he has got a load of stolen ones or he could be scamming more than likly it is a scam this but i bought one just incase and will pay once i see feedback :)

be carefull im not trying to stereo type but i know that area of huddersfeild and it isnt known for its legitamate companys. but is known for stuff that has been dropped of of the back of a lorry if you get my meaning.

id have no bother in buying 1 that dropped off from the back of a lorry if i knew it would get to me

all this guys listings are gone and he no longer a registered user on ebay, i decided to buy one but i dint pay for it i was going to pay for it when a few feedbacks had come back on the subject and i also got this email from ebay them selves

Dear dilly1066

We can see that you've had contact with sky-world-installs through eBay recently.

We've been looking into activity on this account and taken action if we needed to. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

Tips for safe trading on eBay

Always complete your purchases on the eBay website - it's the safest way to trade with other eBay members. Always make sure that your user ID is listed as the winning bidder on the 'Item ended' page before sending money for a purchase.

If someone asks you to buy or sell an item outside eBay, we strongly recommend you ignore their request and report it to us. If you buy or sell outside eBay, you won't be protected by our Feedback system and protection services.

Keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority. To find out more about buying safely on eBay, open a new window on your browser and copy these links into it:

About Transactions Outside eBay
eBay UK: Safety Centre: Buying Safely

If you've sent payment for an item but not received it, please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H56756

im really glad i dint decide to pay, as the saying goes if its to good to be true it usually is

oh well. there goes my cheap ps3.

how do i get rid of this from my ebay account now, without paying. its still saying i need to pay for 1 item.

all this guys listings are gone and he no longer a registered user on ebay, i decided to buy one but i dint pay for it i was going to pay for it when a few feedbacks had come back on the subject and i also got this email from ebay them selves

Dear dilly1066

We can see that you've had contact with sky-world-installs through eBay recently.

We've been looking into activity on this account and taken action if we needed to. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

Tips for safe trading on eBay

Always complete your purchases on the eBay website - it's the safest way to trade with other eBay members. Always make sure that your user ID is listed as the winning bidder on the 'Item ended' page before sending money for a purchase.

If someone asks you to buy or sell an item outside eBay, we strongly recommend you ignore their request and report it to us. If you buy or sell outside eBay, you won't be protected by our Feedback system and protection services.

Keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority. To find out more about buying safely on eBay, open a new window on your browser and copy these links into it:

About Transactions Outside eBay
eBay UK: Safety Centre: Buying Safely

If you've sent payment for an item but not received it, please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H56756

im really glad i dint decide to pay, as the saying goes if its to good to be true it usually is

I got the same email im glad I didnt get one I knew it was too good to be true although I did get mine for just over £200 when additions direct made a mistake with their vouchers a few months ago :proud:

I got the same email too.

@ deedie just tick the box and delete it.

INVALID ITEM
Listing has been removed
Some people like playing jokes!!!

Taken his money and gone, guess its one way to beat the credit crunch!

Back