ps2 slim scph-75003 silver

blobby

Inactive User
Reaction score
wonder if anybody could help can you use swap magic on ps2 slim scph-75003 silver and would you need the black inserts thanks

wonder if anybody could help can you use swap magic on ps2 slim scph-75003 silver and would you need the black inserts thanks

As far as I am aware yes and yes. But somebody might know better.

Yes, With the slim's you require the so called "magic switches" which you insert in diffrent places to confuse the ps2 in thinking the door is closed in order for the swap to work.

There is an option of using the slim cover with the discs where you dont require the switches.

Have a look here.

http://www.swapmagic3.com/Swap_Magic_Feature.htm

Have you thought about using the memory card mod-chip to play your back-ups?

I have a memory card mod-chip and its the best thing since...Well I can remember for the ps2 as not only can I play back-ups it can also boot media players and roms. This turns your ps2 into a multi media player which can play divx/avi/xvid etc.

Last edited:
thanks

thanks for both replies got it sorted now

I have a memory card mod-chip and its the best thing since...Well I can remember for the ps2 as not only can I play back-ups it can also boot media players and roms. This turns your ps2 into a multi media player which can play divx/avi/xvid etc.

do thease play backups you already have or do you need to apply a patch before burnig ?

do thease play backups you already have or do you need to apply a patch before burnig ?

You will need to patch existing backups before you can play them with the mem thingy.

Memory card mod-chip.

If you visit this site it will tell all the functionalities and how to apply the patch in order to play the backups.

www.mementoteam.com

I have one fully working which enables me to play backup ps2 discs burned as an iso image. This has to be patched with the memento disc patcher before burning on to disc.

You can also play divx/avi/xvid or mp3 files via hdd or cd/dvd by booting an emulator elf file from the usb stick or hdd.

There is a firmware upgrade in the pipeline which will enable booting ps2 games from hdd.

Back