problems with ppanel

Who is your internet provider and which Router are you using?

UR

what is your router IP address m8, does it start 192.168.0.

if so, in the router setup, change the IP range to 192.168.1.1 and it should work

Hi Guys, just back from a night away, great to see so many of you tryin to help get this sorted, @digidude, the router ip is 192.168.1.254, the box ip is 192.168.1.5... i reduced everything down to just 1 box on the network, couldnt get box to recognise that it was connected to internet even though when connected to box via putty, i can ping to anywhere on the web from the box, just nothing coming back inwards..

is there any specific port that has to be forwarded for technomate receivers, when i replace the tm600 for a dm500 it gets online straight away?

Last edited:
looking at the problems with mini-web there might be a chance this image needs router to be on 192.168.1.1 for everything get working 100%.

not sure though as i remember you saying mini web worked fine for you with router on that ip

i still dont know what the problem was/is I have 2 isp's here... one eircom (problem one) and one wireless broadband isp...when i ran a lead from wireless broadband connection to tm600 it worked without hiccup.. not with eircom...and the eircom router is next door so running a lead is not practical.... it isnt a real problem as the tm's are for clients and my permanent setup is a dm500 as server which works fine even on the eircom which wouldnt work with technomate...i will give it further investigation when I'm not so busy and try resolve issue!! Thanks again to all who helped..

Installer

sounds like either an issue with the eirecom router, or the wireless bridge between your hub and the router, my guess would be some sort of internal routing or port exchange being carried out by the bridge, and causing a conflict when running 2 similar devices (dm500 and tm600)

at the end i only had the tm600 connected and still no good....anyhow like i said, i'l investigate further when i get chance... thanks digidude...

Back