Problems with NewCs and CCcam

cheers for that guys.
i was contemplating getting a clone 500 but i'm a bit weary in buying 'a clone'

hmm i just dunno anymore. are they just as good and stable as the tm500?
i heard that the picture quality isn't as good on it though, although it does have more ram :S

if it doesnt work as well as the technomates, then i probably wouldnt mind getting a tm and faffing around with newcs and cccam and mgcam

Wait till the end of the month and see if UR team fix the CCAM issues or not...if theyre hasnt been any progress..then look at buying a different reciever unless your not bothered about using NewCS/CCAM combo and putting the card back in original reciever every couple of months for entitlement updates...
Not really an issue for a client box, if you want to run a reciever as a server then definitely look at a reciever where CCAM is know to be stable and fully working on..
Do a search around the web on clone Dm500 and Dm600 recievers I think you'll finsd the majority of people agree that they are generally relaible and stable, earlier versions did suffer from weak tuners and poor power supplies. You might have to use a cheap signal booster in some cases. But they work flawlssly with CCAM 2.1.4 no need for NewCS or any other CAM, entitlements get updated automatically..probably the most widely supported linux based reciever there is in terms of software imags etc..you can pick one up for 50 quid..it's a no brainer...
Just stay well away from Dm800 clones :p

Double Post...Removed

Last edited:
Back