Problems with dealextreme

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ordered a card from deal back in october, they shipped it on the 31st of october and gave me a 10 digit tracking number however it doesnt fit in any of the trackers like dhl or ems. i have tried contacting them but no response to email so has anyone had trouble with them ive used them in the passed no problems cheers guys

they've resent stuff for me in the past without any hassle.

my last order arrived in about 10 days.

is it hong kong post?

if so it'll probably not be too much help

do you start with R or E
try EE...............CN
or
RR.............CN

u have me worried now, used them before, but waiting 2 weeks for ems delivery that doesnt seem to got past GUANGZHOU sorting centre:Angryfire

u have me worried now, used them before, but waiting 2 weeks for ems delivery that doesnt seem to got past GUANGZHOU sorting centre:Angryfire

if you have a number you can trace you are good to go me on the other hand its my order number plus a double 00 on the end

DX have been pretty good in honouring orders. They shipped items to me and it never arrived. I contacted them and they resent it. Again I never received it. So they apologised and sent it again! this time I got it.
DX are sometimes slow and stupid postal system we have here allows tracking after item has been delivered. What is the point of that!

AFAIK if you spend under a certain amount then you don't get allocated a tracking number, they give you a 10 digit number but it's not traceable.

You can buy a tracking number from them for about a quid.

@ slyboy, did you get your stuff?

I'm waiting on a DSi AceKArd II from them and I've only got that stupid 10 digit number too.

AFAIK if you spend under a certain amount then you don't get allocated a tracking number, they give you a 10 digit number but it's not traceable.

You can buy a tracking number from them for about a quid.

@ slyboy, did you get your stuff?

I'm waiting on a DSi AceKArd II from them and I've only got that stupid 10 digit number too.

arrived today any orders under $15 dollars do not get a tracking number still take the p*ss that i ordered october 13th lol and they posted on the 30th

it because they dont stock everything they sell, they have to wait for suppliers or manufac's to ship it to them.

Yep dx are drop shippers thats why they are so cheap they get the order and then wait for the supplier to send it to them and then they pack it and send it out. My 2 kards took 3.5 weeks to arrive.

Back