problem with remote control not responding

geogh

Inactive User
Reaction score
batteries replaced other universal remote control works but the org remote

Can u tell me which Universal remote can work with Vu solo2 ? or i can insert code in universal remote for solo2??

Can u tell me which Universal remote can work with Vu solo2 ? or i can insert code in universal remote for solo2??

This is the reply I got from One for All.

The One For All models that will be compatible for vu+ | Model: VU+SOLO2 after downloading code(SAT 3458) are:

OFA REMOTE UPGRADABLE LIST:
URC 6430 OFA Simple Remote : Upgradable via Internet and Computer (USB) | 3 Devices : TV, DVBT, DVD .
URC 6440 OFA Simple Remote : Upgradable via Internet and Computer (USB) | 4 Devices : TV, DVBT, DVD, AUDIO, MISC, Etc.
URC 7781 OFA 12 : Soundfile Upgradable by telephone or Email | 12 Devices : TV, DVBT, DVD, AUDIO, MISC, Etc.
URC 7990 Infinity White : Upgradable via Internet and Computer (USB) | 6 Devices : TV, DVBT, DVD, AUDIO, MISC, Etc.
URC 7991 Infinity Black : Upgradable via Internet and Computer (USB) | 6 Devices : TV, DVBT, DVD, AUDIO, MISC, Etc.

I have the URC 7410 which I will be sending to OFA to have the 3458 code added.

ONCE YOU HAVE CHANGED BATTERIES MOST LIKELY NEEDS TO BE REPROGRAMMED.
To reprogramme or use on a different vu+ box.
You can change the system code of your Vu+ universal RCU according to the Vu+ model that you want to
control. The default system code is Mode 2.

Mode 1 : SOLO / DUO
Mode 2 : UNO / Ultimo / SOLO2 / DUO2
Mode 3 & 4 : reserved for future models.

Press <<2 + 7>>, <HELP>, <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>
Press 2 and 7 for three seconds until LED is on.
Press HELP
Press <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>
DISCLAIMER
Vu+ universal remote controller (RCU) is developed with Philips Electronics. The database used in the Vu+
RCU supports more than 90% of the TV brands available on market. This means that your TV may not be
compatible with this universal RCU in some rare cases. In this case, Vu+ RCU can be used only for Vu+
set top box.

ONCE YOU HAVE CHANGED BATTERIES MOST LIKELY NEEDS TO BE REPROGRAMMED.
To reprogramme or use on a different vu+ box.
You can change the system code of your Vu+ universal RCU according to the Vu+ model that you want to
control. The default system code is Mode 2.

Mode 1 : SOLO / DUO
Mode 2 : UNO / Ultimo / SOLO2 / DUO2
Mode 3 & 4 : reserved for future models.

Press <<2 + 7>>, <HELP>, <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>
Press 2 and 7 for three seconds until LED is on.
Press HELP
Press <0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004>
DISCLAIMER
Vu+ universal remote controller (RCU) is developed with Philips Electronics. The database used in the Vu+
RCU supports more than 90% of the TV brands available on market. This means that your TV may not be
compatible with this universal RCU in some rare cases. In this case, Vu+ RCU can be used only for Vu+
set top box.

thanks for the replies

my solo2 clone remote is not programmable I have followed the press 1 +6 for 3 secs but the led just keeps flashing instead of staying on also 2+7 does not do anything it clicks but responds ok to button presses

Back