look constantly for new ways to attack. PES 2010 focuses on being a real
football simulation, as it requires both strategic play and quick
reactions, as in real life. In addition to key out-field elements,
goalkeepers are more versatile and with abilities matching those of
modern shot-stoppers. The game’s referees have also been reworked, with
smarter AI elements allowing them to make more balanced calls during
matches.

.. nOTE:

There have been shady (italian review?) copies out on p2p networks.
Here's a retail copy from your trusted people at Allstars - accept
nothing less

- Allstars

Last edited:
can you go online today with this you think?

You're asking for a ban. I would wait until tomorrow. I believe that is the official release date. Also might be worth waiting until it is in the agbx database

a friend of mine had his delivered Tuesday from a retailer, servers not up yet so he can't play online.

Last edited:
it might pass abgx, but its still not released here officially till tomoz :)

aint got it yet...lol twas messing, how ever so i don't get banned as i think i've been lucky so far with forsa i might wait until evo 11 is out until i boot it...it's ironic, i just logged in and seen a video of forsa 3 motor car next to where i live you seen the video.....? ha just recorded it and will post....

My mate ordered it from Game on Monday and it arrived tuesday

game servers are open now so hope i not banned as used new elite,impressed so far tomorrow will tell

game servers are open now so hope i not banned as used new elite,impressed so far tomorrow will tell

played this last nite aswell. to me not much difference than 09. i think fifa 10 is a much better game and i am usually a pro evo man. dissapointed in this big time.

that's a bit disapointing to here.....if your a pro man and you prefer fifa then it must be bad...what's up with it? game play, graphics, old skool?

its crap, i was a pes man 100% and even ive bitten the bullet and jumped ship to fifa, i thought id never do that but its gone backwards, 09 was a better game and that wasnt one of the best pes released, they need to get the playability back to 05 then do the flash graphics, playability was the main feature in pes and thats gone.

that's a bit disapointing to here.....if your a pro man and you prefer fifa then it must be bad...what's up with it? game play, graphics, old skool?

everything m8. the graphics are shit compared to fifa 2010, the gameplay is crap and even the comentators bore me in this. i dont think they have even changed from 09.

oh and if im not mistaken barry ferguson still plays for rangers in this game. i have saved it on my hard drive but its coming off now .

all in all ill give it 5/10 compared to fifa's 9/10.

well i think its excellent fluent and more realistic.
Midfield battles and setting tactics out,keeping ball is paramount
.me and few m8 started league last night and really enjoyed .
had a couple excellent games on live as well.
Tried Fifa but never gave it much time as pes i knew was coming out

Aint played fifa yet, but played this and am disappointed. The gameplay has gone. The AI level is useless, I aint no slouch at this game, but beating every team 7 or 8 nil aint good. Pretty disappointed, you can just run through the players and defence and score, you could never do that in the original series. Its just a poor football game, konami have somehow forgotten how to make a decent football game.

Aint played fifa yet, but played this and am disappointed. The gameplay has gone. The AI level is useless, I aint no slouch at this game, but beating every team 7 or 8 nil aint good. Pretty disappointed, you can just run through the players and defence and score, you could never do that in the original series. Its just a poor football game, konami have somehow forgotten how to make a decent football game.

i agree totally:(

Back