pro evo 6 help plz

Drunken Master

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive downloaded pro evo 6 pal version, but am having trouble getting it to work. its been a long time but first i extracted the iso, used isobuster cd/dvd gen and apache 2 to rebuild it, then burnt the image and that didnt work, then i burnt the iso file direct and that didnt work. me using swap magic version 3.3, is there anything im missing??? any help plz..

The game doesnt need rebuilding, make sure you burn it at a slow speed (1x or 2x) and that its to good media, also try both normal boot (X) and special boot (O)

i burned it at 1x to a verbatim dvd-r and it runs fine

pm sent mate, have got a copy that works perfectly. Just have to unrar file and then burn x1 using decrypter. Then just use swap magic.

the copy i got is good as others who downloaded it have got it to work, i tried burning it using dvd decryptor and am using verbatim dvd-r, thats what i used in the past and had no probs, had 3 goes so far and all do the same thing. tried special boot and still the same, th result is after swapping discs the screen goes black and psx keeps reading disc and nothing happens, left it running like this for a couple of mins. thanx for the pm whack might just give that a go to be sure.

aye giv it a go bud, might take a while downloading but worked 1st time when i used it.

ok just checked and found the file i downloaded is the same as the link you pm me (whack) also burnt another game on same media, and it worked after a while, so me gonna try a better brand of media.. could be the reason.

i would just get a modchip mate and not bother with swap magic.

Can you fit the mod chip quite easy in a slimeline ps2?I see a few selling online from usa for about $40 /£25 and would give it a go if I new it was or has been done by anyone on here,so that I could get a bit of advice on it.
cheers for any hints

very difficult if u havent done it before, would strongly recommend swap magic...
Thanks,but I have the swap magic and new lid so I feel what the hell,have you done or know of the way to do it.Any pics of the soldering etc,,
I dont know if I will but would give it a go if I saw it clearly enough on a diagram,at least I could think about it.
cheers

Back