Prison over populated

Johny b good

Inactive User
Reaction score
Listening to radio 2 today and they had this lord suchabody goin on about reducing prison sentances etc and that they should have to talk to the people they commited the crimes against and then do community service or whatever to rehabilitate!

My personal opinion is that they should give even stiffer penalties then they will think twice as hard the next time they go to commit an offence, eventually they will reduce the prison population!
They may also want to bring in some lethal injection for serial killers and alike!
They may also want to donate paedophiles organs etc to people who really need them and get rid of that scum thats on this earth!

What do you guys think?

we are far too lenient with criminals. druggies hardly even get imprisioned these days all they get is a bloomin fine which obv they can easily afford. life should mean exactly that - life. prison more like a holiday camp

:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

damn right and as though we dont have enough of our own crims we seem to be importing quiet a few as well

i dont think prison puts people off breaking the law, they dont get long enough sentences or get let off with a fine, i think harder comunity service should be used manual work not just litter picking or painting walls

we are far too lenient with criminals. druggies hardly even get imprisioned these days all they get is a bloomin fine which obv they can easily afford. life should mean exactly that - life. prison more like a holiday camp

:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

i agree with you 100% except prison is a hoiday camp its not a very nice place at all ive had a family member in there and he says there like dogs shouting at the night time to pass 1 dirty needle round for a fix and lots of bulling for confectionery and money i went on a visit and eeeeewwwwwww some of them people are horrid and also he was locked in his sell 23 hours a day.

ive been in myself, compared to other people my offence was minor...driving without license etc.. for people like me i know even a short stay will teach us a BIG lesson im still paying for it now i have to take an extended driving test i failed it today and have to pay over £5000 insurance this is for a mistake i made when i was 15 i am now 20 and obviously realise what i done was wrong if i hadnt been to prison id still be doing the things i was doing back then...as for rapists people who rob the elderly defensless people they get there dues too if not from the prisoners from the guards every day! i do think alot of these people will still not learn after 2 years people get used to the lifestyle and call the place home alot of them been in since they were only 14 now 25 and still enjoying it?! these people dont think twice about going back in...think of it this way i got 8 months done 3 months on good behaviour done a further 5 months under close supervision when i got out i proved to the governor i deserved to be out there with my family had a child and was ready to settle down im still paying for it now...would you let somebody like me out in this situation? fair do's if i was to commit another crime i deserve to go back in without early release..

with call centre's they put them abroad because its cheaper and they can employ people cheaper so why dont they do the same with prisons send the criminals abroad. save space and money.

that could work foreign prisons arnt owt like our holiday camps i think it may make people think twice

Back