Printing 6x4 photos

In Win7/Vista right click photo select print,then drop down paper size,select "more" and there is 4x6 option in the list

use it all the time on win 7,right click on photo select print, then select a4 210x0297, then to the right scroll down, the 9x 13 option is there

use it all the time on win 7,right click on photo select print, then select a4 210x0297, then to the right scroll down, the 9x 13 option is there

9 x 13 will give you 4 on a page but 6 x 4 is actually 10 x 15 and you can only get 2 on a page.

It all depends on your printer, if you have an epson or cannon that is capable of edge to edge borderless printing you can just squeeze 4 copies of 6 x 4 pictures on but you will need to use software as the built-in windows print option will always print borders (margins).

I think both canon and epson printers come with photo printing software, you can get it from the respective websites.

magicalbeef have a read of this look at the windows option and see if it helps you m8.

How to Print 4X6 Photos | eHow.com

That info is printer dependant, for instance I do not have the option "Borderless 4x6 in" in the paper size. Mine just says "A6" which is 10x15 or 6x4.

Last edited:
If your with virmin they offer 50 free prints a month via snapafish..costs you 0.99p for the order per month..... They send them to you in the post... :)

Sent from my GT-I9000

Back