PPI result

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So on PPI deadline day Martin Lewis was on breakfast TV explaining about your last chance.
I used the template from moneysupermarket and basically hit every bank card in there for my and the other half.
Gets up this morning and theres £900 gone in our Halifax account. We didn't know who had sent it as it just said something like PPI1476543 we rang the bank and it turns out it was from the Halifax themselves for a personal 10k loan we paid off last year to renovate our home.
From about the 20 or so PPI's we filled in we have had about 8 postal replies saying their looking into it as we used 0% cards for years and loans while purchasing everything then closed them down when done. We lost count how many

Now for the downside,

It was the wife who checked the online banking this morning on her phone and she showed me the amount that had gone in.
So after she went to work I checked it on my phone and their was frigg all there.
So I rings her thinking she'd only gone and got it wrong, I says,

"I've just checked the joint account at the Halifax and there nothing there?"

She replies (with snigger and a chuckle), "No, because the loan was under my name when we took it out they've paid it into my Halifax personal wages account".

This is the equivalent of Hitlers bunker thats inside Fort Knox.

Which means fella's in layman's terms, I will see jack didderly sh"t of that, not even a fookin snickers or a new pair of bills to replace these moth eaten holy numbers.

This event sums up my life in a tee

If it had gone into a joint account do you really believe you would have got some anyway? (Laughs Softly) A smilesmaybe but cash! I think not

Back