Postcodes

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just tried tomtom 7+ for real on my pDA, god its slow lol but also noticed it wont accept more than 3 digits on the postcode, is there a fix for this and maybe a way of speeding it up ?

Cheers

D

yes m8, you need the postcodes folder, just put in in the memory and call the folder ZIP.

give this one a try if you aint got the file m8

Last edited:
yes m8, you need the postcodes folder, just put in in the memory and call the folder ZIP.

give this one a try if you aint got the file m8

Great - thanks for that. It worked straight away on my Omnia.

I placed it in the same folder as the 'maps' are in i.e., on my storage card. Just to clarify, you unzip the file and place the "zip" file on your phone as above. You'll have to go down one level as the "zip" folder is in the unzipped folder, also called "zip".

Cheers!!

Great - thanks for that. It worked straight away on my Omnia.

I placed it in the same folder as the 'maps' are in i.e., on my storage card. Just to clarify, you unzip the file and place the "zip" file on your phone as above. You'll have to go down one level as the "zip" folder is in the unzipped folder, also called "zip".

Cheers!!

I think you may need a correction to this. The "zip" folder needs to go in the "\Program files\Navigator" folder. You will just get the default postcodes otherwise.

Back