PLTV still open with BISS keys

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
with the premier league to start in August, is PL TV at 10E still open with BISS keys

thanks.. guess will have to stick to Bulsat for the 3 pm games - assuming the channels still open with Irdeto 2 keys.

The keys maybe already known but not released yet, they were found last time but not released to the public for quite a while.

Agreed this type of info stays on the underground for quite a while for a select few until being openly released to everyone probably by mistake, I would imagine there are quite a few more packages open than what is openly known but again kept on the QT so to speak as to not ruin it for the select few, I just wish the sat scene would return to this sort closed forum discussion again then we would get shut of most of these leeching payservers.

hi digi, been clearing for over 3 weeks apparently. other channels will open for me with the biss keys but not these on 10e like chelski TV or NBA, wierd.
try it on yours digi, see if its just my end.

hi digi, been clearing for over 3 weeks apparently. other channels will open for me with the biss keys but not these on 10e like chelski TV or NBA, wierd.
try it on yours digi, see if its just my end.

PLTV been open Months as well as the others have them both working on different boxes no problem

thanks digi, wierd, alls i get is a black screen but good signal. do i need any other files other than softcam.key and to confirm they go in var/keys.
could it be becoz i'm using Oscam_6059+CCcam_2.1.3?

thanks digi, wierd, alls i get is a black screen but good signal. do i need any other files other than softcam.key and to confirm they go in var/keys.

Could be unless your using the Oscam variant of the softcam.key file, I always use the Mgcamd 1.38 files they have never let me down yet

Not sure if you've tried the following but this is what I have to do for PLTV on my ET9000 using Cccam.

1. Create a file and call it constant.cw
2. Copy & paste the Biss key(s) to the new file. If the line starts with #N or something like that, delete the prefix so the line starts 2600...... (or whatever)
3. Copy the constant.cw file to var/keys
4. Enjoy

I'm running cccam 2.13 and have downloaded the latest keys via satangels key updater but am not clearing anything. Is there something I have missed?

@ digi, yeah its a combined softcam i'm using as I need oscam to read my FTA card and open 2 certain channels. If I use Mgcamd that opens the 2 channels it doesn't read the FTA card obviously, so its catch 22.

@lambton worm, I already had it configured like this mate, no joy.

@Mark that was my next step, uninstall my combined softcam and put 2.13 on, so u saved me a job :)

just got PLTV working by installing the plugin SatAngels KeyUpdater Vu+ E2 1.4 and then selecting >Minicats KeyUpdate
both Mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38 are working with it so thanks for the pointer digi, looks like your reds are on it

I used minicats too but for cccam. Not clearing bugger all

i tried my original oscam_cccam 213 and it works fine with it now. In the plugin, theres an option to delete the constant.cw, I did this then updated and bingo.

Mark, just checking, have you got 3 lines in your cccam.cfg file that looks like this? if not add them.
SOFTKEY FILE : /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /usr/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /usr/keys/constant.cw

Last edited:
Back