Playing Uefa Champions League Online, Do I Need The Original Umd???????????????

PAUL7331

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there guys, im tearing my hair out here..everytime I select to play agains somebody in the EA 'ROOM' I select kit etc but just as the teams are about to come on to the oitch the game reads 'connection to your opponent lost'...why is this? Im running the ISO version of this game..do I need the original UMD?? Im currently running 3.10OE a'

HELP!

Just tried it and the exact same thing happened to me. They were probably scared ;)

Don't know the reason though

Just tried it and the exact same thing happened to me. They were probably scared ;)

Don't know the reason though

Its fcuking frustrating mate I tell thee! Ive tried about 15 times now and everytime same thing happens!! There must be a solution???!?!??!?

Not sure if this is the answer but i read elsewere of a similar problem, i think the game was socom 2, but anyway the problem was that the ISO loads faster than the original UMD wich causes a fook up with connection when trying to join a server/game, or something along these lines.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the answer but i read elsewere of a similar problem, i think the game was socom 2, but anyway the problem was that the ISO loads faster than the original UMD wich causes a fook up with connection when trying to join a server/game, or something along these lines.

Could be, i overclock mine at 333. I'll give it a go if I get a chance at default.

I dont think it was a CPU speed thing, it was how fast the game loaded from the memory stick compared to the UMD. been searchin for the thread all night and cant find the fooker, but it was definitly something along these lines.

Well look on the bright side, with you guy's off the field the world is a much safer place ;)

Still cant that damn thread, as mulder and scully would say: it is out there!

Thanks for trying anyway lads!

And Kryton, in the words of Mulder+ Agent Scully, im sure that 'The truth is out there' and damn it we'll find it!

Try posting in some PSP support forums. Does it not have any piracy prottections from playing online?

i will try it myself when i manage to reconnect with my wifi dongle,did a format and forgot what settings i used

got my wifi sorted and tryed the game and i get connection lost,mine was a ripped game,will try a full one

got my wifi sorted and tryed the game and i get connection lost,mine was a ripped game,will try a full one

Cheers bro, let us know... By the way I reckon cheslki will get one back...surely the scousers wont beat them AGAIN!

all i am getting this time is the ea servers are not available at this time,do you wish to reconnect

i think my dongle is up the wall again,anyway i put a post on projectpsp

Last edited:
Back