Playing on xbox live

nworulz

Member +
Reaction score
i have a modded xbox 360 its a hitachi drive i cant remember what model it was flashed with some of the earlier hacked firmware no stealth stuff.
I have been given a one month free trial of xbox live and i was playing my legit pro evo 6 on there i played a few games enjoyed it but now i want to play some backup games on there.
I would like toknow what are the chances of me getting banned?
Should i reflash the drive with newer firmware?
Some of my older games dont have this stealth patch will they have more chance of getting me banned?
Thanks in advance

flash it with the new one iextreme m8 if your going on line using the older firmware will defo get u banned, it did me =(

i have a modded xbox 360 its a hitachi drive i cant remember what model it was flashed with some of the earlier hacked firmware no stealth stuff.
I have been given a one month free trial of xbox live and i was playing my legit pro evo 6 on there i played a few games enjoyed it but now i want to play some backup games on there.
I would like toknow what are the chances of me getting banned?
Very high with your current firmware
Should i reflash the drive with newer firmware?
Yes, with the Hitachi iextreme firmware
Some of my older games dont have this stealth patch will they have more chance of getting me banned?
Most definately. Only stealth patched games work with the iextreme firmware. Using non-stealth patched games with an older firmware is a bad move and you are likely to get banned.
You can patch and reburn most non-stealth games to be iextreme compatible
Thanks in advance
You're welcome :)

thanks for the replies
the problem is lol is dat i never flashed my drive violentj(thank you) did and i dont know what is on there already and i cant flash my drive because my pc cant handle it i dont think
http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/desktops/0,1000000968,10002898,00.htm
thats my pc could anyone tell me if its possible with that pc

You need a VIA chipset to flash the drive. Yours will be Intel if it's Dell branded. I would say get VIA SATA expansion card, but you don't have any PCI slots on this PC

I've just installed xtreme5.3 on my samsung drive and ive got plenty of new games that have stealth patches on them

i've just got myself a 3 month pre paid to xbox live and i was wondering how i got about flashing ixtreme1.2 as its alot smaller than the other older firmwares

can anyone point me in the direction of a guide to updating to ixtreme?

does 5.3xteme allow original xbox games to boot cos i couldnt get san andreas to work and im sure i read its compatiable on gamespot

ixtreme doesnt support any DVD5 games does it?

Thanks

Back