Pinball?

General Zod

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any such thing as a Pinball emulator. I now that pinball machines have roms but what about the physical parts of a machine, how are they emulated.

Future Pinball will probably suit you.
I have a load of new and a few original tables from Gotlieb and Bally. Total size is 1.8Gb. If you can't find any for yourself I'll put them on megaupload for you. It'll take a while though so you have to be patient.

Future Pinball and/or PinMame

You can get hold of all of the available tables that have been created using either of the emulators via torrents or newsgroups. The tables are very easy to find, its the actual ROMs that are the awkward part to track down

Torrents are your best bet here, but the torrent collections are very large and need a bit of work to get going. Just a case of putting the ROMs with the tables you want to run

Future Pinball is the best for GFX but as its 3D needs a good CPU/GFX card to get the best out of it, PinMame is based on the arcade emulator Mame but has been altered to support pinball machines, so anybody that is used to how Mame works will have no problems running it

Both will quite happily install and work together, as they are totally separate pieces of software

The tables are very accurate to the originals, and more are added frequently. Personally I think the ones from the 60's and early 70's are better gameplay with their basic but clutter free tables so need to rely on gameplay, but the newer ones are better in GFX and sound

Back