Phantom Patches

This is a message to Phantom,

I have noticed quite a few people having problems with glitching on the tm's lately, I have a 6900 and also get it on hd channels, I'm presuming its because of the release of cccam 2.1.4 that the servers are using now not being fully stable with the tm's cccam. I did notice a slight improvement in the latest patch but i'm hoping it will be sorted completely in the next one!

Thanks for your good work Phantom

Hi Lads

Agree with everything you say gib72

Top, Top work Phantom, really appreciate your continued support with your patches, hope something can be sorted with cccam 2.1.4 :Clap:

Cheers mate

from what i can gather, the cccam team have written their code to make it as awkward as possible for any non dreambox (or linux?? dunno) receiver to work with the latest cccam. the TM receivers use an 'addon' to the patch that has re-coded emulators based upon cccam coding, and its this addon patch that needs updating to solve this, not the receivers patch itslef

Digi, will they update the addon which is really what i meant when I said patch, although I thought last patch was a slight improvement without re-installing the addon or is that the placebo affect??

you wont get the 8281 menu without installing the addon m8, the addon at the moment is 002. maybe the latest patch has had some improvements with the way it interacts with the addon, i honestly dont know m8, or maybe it is the placebo effect lol, ooo new patch, ahh thats better, but the same?? lol

lol @ Digi

once the addon has been applied on a previous patch you dont need to put it on again with the next one, once its on its on, unless they bring out a new one as the current addon is version 002 and has been for some time! But hopefully the next patch will be compatible with 2.1.4

What packages can be opened with the latest patch and softcam.

I see C+ NL and digi any others?

Daz

is C+ NL still open?
i thought it was fixed yday and most of them went off FTA and encrypted with mediaguard

hi,

yes with last softcam, it's clear again - but got a lot of freezes. does it happen to others?

and also want to thank phantom to keep our TM receivers alive.

lolonatha

Last edited:
Back