VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gfx card and ram for sale!

i have for sale due to upgrade the following items

1. nvidia point of view 6200 gpu with 256mb ddr2 agp x8
Features

CineFX 3.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.

Intellisample 3.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest anti aliasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Part of the NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE). The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.
nView Multi-Display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.
Digital Vibrance Control 3.0
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.

2. 1gb of ddr2 pc4200 533mhz ram. in 2 sticks of 512mb it is a paired kit pulled from my pc which i bought in October last year so its not even a year old yet.

same with gfx card came in pc October last year. i will send ram in packaging my new stuff came in and gfx has no box but is in the anti static packaging my new card came in.

i will sell separately or together i will take £25 for the ram and £15 for the gfx card or £35 the pair plus postage.

Last edited:
will sell the gfx card for £10 inc p+p to get rid if anyone wants it.

ok ram now £20 +p+p should be about £1.50 first class recorded.

Back