peugeot 206

abcd

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i got a peogeot 206 02 plate, so its fairly old.

There hav been lots of rain past few weeks, and a few times i hav drove through biggg puddles of rain. on my passenger side there seems to be water gathering and standing still down on the floor. it hasnt really drained away or anything either so im not sure if there cud b a hole there? (Surely if the water came up thro the hole after driving thro puddle at speed, it wud eventually go back down?)

its been 2 weeks now and the water is still there, iv not had time to drop it in to a garage yet. any1 kno wat it cud be?

i was tlkn 2 sum1 and they said they had the same problem and arnold clark charged £100 to fix it? another person said all i had to do was "change sum sum filter which has prbly broke"?

hi i got a peogeot 206 02 plate, so its fairly old.

There hav been lots of rain past few weeks, and a few times i hav drove through biggg puddles of rain. on my passenger side there seems to be water gathering and standing still down on the floor. it hasnt really drained away or anything either so im not sure if there cud b a hole there? (Surely if the water came up thro the hole after driving thro puddle at speed, it wud eventually go back down?)

its been 2 weeks now and the water is still there, iv not had time to drop it in to a garage yet. any1 kno wat it cud be?

i was tlkn 2 sum1 and they said they had the same problem and arnold clark charged £100 to fix it? another person said all i had to do was "change sum sum filter which has prbly broke"?
it must of came into the car thourgh the bottom door seal and sits in the footwell you need to dry this out as it will eat yer floor away leaving it.
under the carpit should be rubber drain plugs what you can lift out good luck :)

so does the seal need to be looked at then? becoz it only came in thro the passenger seat at the front nowhere else? ok kool i shall try the plugs, thanks

Back