Petrol Shortage soon

I read in a magazine that we're the 3rd highest for petrol prices in the world, behind Holland and Norway.

Venezuela are the cheapest at 0.07p per litre (yes, less than a penny per litre!!) and the last time they tried to raise prices, thousands of people were killed in protest!!

I read in a magazine that we're the 3rd highest for petrol prices in the world, behind Holland and Norway.

Venezuela are the cheapest at 0.07p per litre (yes, less than a penny per litre!!) and the last time they tried to raise prices, thousands of people were killed in protest!!

Well if we're the third highest I feel sory for peeps living in Holland and Norway (What are them prro buggers paying?)

Maybe we should all go out and start slashing people up in protest and see what happens to our fuel prices ;) (Would also make for some good pics on rotten ;))

:)

My mate told me this story of how he got was stuck in the middle of the road as he was out of fuel at 1am in the morning and the petrol station was just up the road. Not sure if this is a true but he said he pissed in the fuel tank and the car got him up the road lol.

My mate told me this story of how he got was stuck in the middle of the road as he was out of fuel at 1am in the morning and the petrol station was just up the road. Not sure if this is a true but he said he pissed in the fuel tank and the car got him up the road lol.

Nah...I think he's taking it rather than putting it in the tank :)

how much does he charge a litre?

Would be funny if the shortage lasted long enough to stop all the cars for a day as I drive a fully electric Citroen Berlingo, think I would get linched!

Regards, Simon

i wonder when all this s*it will hit the preverbial>?

Back