PES 2009 Editting Website? 4 PC

bodser

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a website that has edited files for the PC version of PES 2009.
Real teams, kits, emblems, stadiums etc.
The only ones I seem to find are PS3 or XBOX360 sites.

It would save me messing about, and most other people too.

Cheers

spot on mate............. thanks

:Clap::Clap:
:Cheers:

I'm having trouble with getting kits into the game.
Can anyone give me a step-by-step guide how to do this......... same with advertising and boots etc.

Any help appreciated, alot of the sites are in a foreign language and I havn't got time to learn!

There is some software called AFS Explorer which I believe your supposed to use, but I cant find any guides on how to get a kit in.
For example, the kit I downloaded (6 different chelsea kits) are in .png files and I dont understand what I do with these 6 .png files.

Right ok! Thats the fella you have to use.

As said before I've not dabbled with the PC version this year so I'm a wee bit rusty on getting the kits into the game.

Konami tend to change it every year but the guys a the gaming forum and the dugs baws when it comes to cracking it.

If your having trouble re-building - Look at this tut, It's for an earlier version but might help you.

Re-Building with AFS Explorer

I think the superpatch which is usually an .exe file will be released soon :)

Ok, Ive managed to get kits in now............ my next problem is finding which .bin file contains the Chelsea kit...

Using Game Graphic Studio you can see all the official kits, but all the others appear black.

Any chance you can find out with .bin file is for Chelseas kit? (its should be one of the files within cv06.img). From that I might be able to find all the other premiership teams that dont have official kits.

Does something have to be done with 'relinking kits'?

cheers

Last edited:
oh i wish it did mate.... it would make life so much simpler :)

But they all just post the kits with no explanation, makes life hard for us noobs!

But the people that have been doing it for years must find it pi$$ easy.....

I'm sure I'll get there in the end................. never give up

It might be worthwhile joining a PES forum mate. There are a few around and you'll get all the help you need. Someone will post what .bin files are attached to all kits :)

Try the forum on the gaming access site I posted or google for another.

I'm usually on the ball with PES (PC) but haven't played or edited it for over a year. (I got a PS3).

Sorry I couldn't help more.

PS: It took me feckin' ages to learn all the editing ins and outs. You'll get there in the end mate. And as said before, a superpatch can't be too far away! These guys work day and night on kits, balls and even stadiums now.

Back