Peng Scam

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just been scammed by someone pretending to be dong [p3ng] dunno why his name is now dong lol

he has full access to the yahoo.com.hk dong email address along with his msn messenger and paypal accounts from over 2 years ago

he calls himself shaole lin and is operating from what i believe america in california

he was able to verfiy himself as dong from previous transaction history on paypal

luckily paypal have held on to the money awaiting tracking information but as of yet he has provided 2 different tracking numbers to 3 different countries

just warning you guyz

Re: dong Scam

it has been changed to peng because he was being advertised extensively on here and we were getting fedup with it.

I just been scammed by someone pretending to be dong [p3ng] dunno why his name is now dong lol

he has full access to the yahoo.com.hk dong email address along with his msn messenger and paypal accounts from over 2 years ago

he calls himself shaole lin and is operating from what i believe america in california

he was able to verfiy himself as dong from previous transaction history on paypal

luckily paypal have held on to the money awaiting tracking information but as of yet he has provided 2 different tracking numbers to 3 different countries

just warning you guyz

Back