patching games need help

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive got elder scrolls oblivion anyway now it wont load, i was going to download againbut checked and found out there isnt a stealth patched version http://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=6
i cant even find a patch on news groups, also havent a clue when it comes to patching any help will be very much appreciated.
sorry forgot to say ive flashed with ixtreme which i know all games must be stealth patched

ive got elder scrolls oblivion anyway now it wont load, i was going to download againbut checked and found out there isnt a stealth patched version http://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=6
i cant even find a patch on news groups, also havent a clue when it comes to patching any help will be very much appreciated.
sorry forgot to say ive flashed with ixtreme which i know all games must be stealth patched

Get the new XDVDMulleterBeta9.7.rar that i upped it will fix it - done a oblivion with it the other day and works with Iextreme 1.2. There were a few patches released for the NTSC version but hardly any for the Pal. Just select view iso details, then load your iso and then you can finally select autofix. It does a hash check and will d/l the files u need and automatically fix it 4 u

Last edited:
so when it says afte auto fix iso is good what do i do next ? rebuild iso maybe ?

I'm doing the same for Crackdown (Rant release), donethe autofix, now mulleter shows it as ixtreme compatible... is everything good to go now?

lol downloaded a ntsc version it couldnt be patched

Just depends were u are from the NTSC version can be patched fine but it depends were u live as i think oblivion is region locked, ie ntsc will not work on pal . Anyway dunno if u are aware of this site h**p://www.xbox-sky.com/xbox360_regional_compatibility_guide/ it basically lets you know whether games from other regions will work on your system.

mulleter will not initialise

Hi, d/loaded mulleter but when I have extracted and click on .exe file, pop-up states that "failed to initialise"
Has anyone else encountered this, or am I just the unlucky one ?
:FRIGHT:

Back