Parabolic.co.uk

just cancel your card thats what my bank told me to do. There is another site selling Tit cards just search for it .. i seen it today

I am surpised to read all these negative comments on the most established satellite company in the industry. For your information Parabolic Communications has been around for over 15 years. They are the most reputable companies in the trade that I have come to know over the years. A lot of companies come and go on a daily basis. It is their company policy not to charge any credit cards until the goods are ready to be despatched. As you are all aware there has been a high demand for the TIT cards and not enough supply and because of their customer base, Parabolic have received thousands of orders which take time to process. At the same time the cards are short supplied. But I know for a fact that they have been going through many orders on a daily basis and shipping the cards out as soon as they arrive.

Be assured that your orders are safe with parabolic. They are not in the business of charging people's credit card as otherwise the credit card companies would have not dealt with them as merchants. Come on guys, think!!! Don't belive every thing you read.

i order mine for 15th march i phone twice . they said will post to to day but did not arrive i think is worth order to para.
fkekobad

Ordered 2 tit on 30 march from para..(if they were out of stock they should say so!!!), still processing order. Ordered 3 off another site (after searching for a while, everywhere out of stock), gonna cancel card.

My uncle ordered from them on 03/03/05........ still waiting!

emailed them several times no reply.

Either the company are at it or some hacker has found a hole in their system to collect your data.
If it was me I would just cancel my card if I had any former transactions with them.

tit2

i got my tit2 from para bolic but it looks like fack card and charge £30.
PARA is not reliable so near future no order
fkekobad

Back