Parabolic.co.uk

kms

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok.. firstly, I must mention that this has not been 100% confirmed, but just wanted to make you aware of the situation...

I quote from another peep...

this is a warning to anyone ordering from parabolic shop online...

I ordered a titanium card with my credit card ...

the credit card is brand new and this was the first pending transaction.. 2 days later £25 was withdrawn from my account to a company called comxo trading limited ... some kind of communications company.. I phoned comxo and they confirmed they had checked the details of the card with the issuer and that the card user had used my correct name and address. So as the only company who have my details are parabolic it's gotta be someone there who's stolen my details.. I've told the authorities and blocked my card and comxo have also agreed to stop the subscription to the thief and work with the fraud department of my card issuer.

Parabolic ? well they havn't answered any emails about the order that has been forever pending or the theft of my £25... neither do they answer their phone...

A few other peeps have confirmed this has happened to them too after purchasing goods from this company.

The additional charge that is shown up in your CCard statement is of a telecom company.

Just be aware when dealing with this company.

:Cheers:

Cool, i was just about to post this lol..

anyway thank you for the mini warning :)

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I also bought something from them, after which several fraudulent transactions were made on my card. I will check my statement tonight to see if there is a connection.

mars

Hi

I Hope your wrong I ordered a titanium card with my credit card on the 13/03/2005 and not received it as yet? Think i'll try and ring 2morro

satch

Hi,

I checked my statement and it seems I bought from them in October and my card was fraudulently used on the net at the begining of December.

Mars.

HiYa, :)

Well I suppose I've got to keep a close eye on the old statements then? Stop her indoors spending on it aswell. Its my banks C/C and its a s*** online system to slow.
I did phone parabolic this morning and they said I should receive my order Tuesday?????
See what happens (Did you receive your order mars?).

:Cheers:

if theyre waiting for a bit before using or selling details or whatever it might be worth telling your bank that the card you used has been lost so they cancel it. as soon as someone tries to use those details then the banks fraud team start to follow it up and may connect the last transaction to the fraud, then if they look a bit more they may find out what is really going on as its always the site may have been compromised by people stealing info and not the site itself

Hi,

Yes I received the goods ordered.

Mars

Hi ppl, :Wave:

Thanx for your reply mars, See if I get card 2morro although just got 1 from me trader already programmed for me box (I've only got a fun card prog). :nopity:

Then if I get my tit card, I'll have to watch my transactions on credit card for a while although might just cancel it?

:Cheers: All

You are not the first person to be scammed by this company. Folk on other forums are talking about this. I was about to order from this company two weeks ago, then decided against it due to the posts.

Hi, everyone! I'm new so bear with me.

Regarding Parabolic - My uncle ordered some Titanium cards over 3 weeks ago, but they have not arrived, their website says still 'Processing'.
And in the meantime someones been using his Credit card to order game credits for some online VR game from 'Habbo Ltd'. They racked up over £240 in 2 days. Emailed Parabolic, but as yet no reply.
The Credit card company and the police are investigating them as i type.
As the credit card was brand new and never been used anywhere apart from Parabolic - it had 2 be them and also my Uncle received receipts via email from 'Habbo Ltd' (a US company.) with exactly the same details he supplied Parabolic (including a typo error on his phone number.).
So Everone Beware of Parabolic!!!

Hi,

Thanks for that info.I have been scratching my head about where my CC was compromised.

mars

hello to every 1 just like to say that i have made many orders with parabolic for the passed 6 years and i have found them to be very reliable company using my credit card
i know for a fact that no money will withdrawn fron credit cards untill ths goods have been posted , i have contacted parabolic and they have asuured me that no money have been taking with out purchase i think if any 1 has any problems with parabolic to contact danny thats the chap i deal most of the time thank u all i hope this will help

Wish i had read this earlier, I bought a tit card off Parabolic using my debit card. Subsequently an American company has billed me 122.16pounds FOR PURCHASES I HAVEN'T MADE... THANKS GOES TO PARABOLIC FOR LANDING ME IN THIS MESS!

tit card

Satch said:
Hi

I Hope your wrong I ordered a titanium card with my credit card on the 13/03/2005 and not received it as yet? Think i'll try and ring 2morro

satch

Mate, I bought 2 tit cards from them too at roughly the same time. Called up Parabolic ( : tosser : ) and they have said that they are 'out of stock' and that i should recieve the cards no later than the 1st April. BLOBBY

i would always advise using paypal and if they dont use it then dont buy. its like handing your wallet to a stranger.

I just brought from them yesterday. checked my CC online and no payments gone through. If anyone has ordered best cancel and get new card as u can never get your money back.

wish i seen this thread before i placed my order, ordered a programmer on the 24th and status is "pending", tried a couple of e-mail's but no reply.

Back