Pace 1000

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiya , recently purchased a pace 1000 box, from another are i think birmingham, plugged the box in with eth cable feed. the box keeps on updating with the numbers flashing then shows an error err4 and shows pace and keeps going round in this sequnce cannot enter engineers menu as well. pulled the red jumper couple of time nothing seems to work i know the net id is not correct but wanted to set it with the funcard method but cannot enter EM any suggestions.

Hiya , recently purchased a pace 1000 box, from another are i think birmingham, plugged the box in with eth cable feed. the box keeps on updating with the numbers flashing then shows an error err4 and shows pace and keeps going round in this sequnce cannot enter engineers menu as well. pulled the red jumper couple of time nothing seems to work i know the net id is not correct but wanted to set it with the funcard method but cannot enter EM any suggestions.

Connect it to a PC and set the netid with libby

It's stuck in a loop. Maybe your box has had the no update mod done? try a 4 chip simm if you have one.

Guess you could also try take out the simm and clean it by brushing over with a paint brush. Clean its its slot too. When you replace it in the slot use a ciggie carton or similar to wedge between the simm and the front of the case to push it back very slightly.

i got same problem but found out erro4 that meance no flash. it want work
fkekobad

The test sim will sort this out, not the LED test sim, i mean the sim you make with the 4 chips and the atties you programed on.
If its a straight 1000 box and you dont have the original 4chip sim, you'll have to use the test sim as a replacement and let it update when it reboots after setting your details in EM ok.

Clive.

Back