Oscam

mannachie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive decided to work out how to use Oscam and I'm experimenting with one server, a local based client box and an old ver of oscam. I think I have most things sorted but I am stumped in where I can control reshare of users in the user settings. Any advice greatly appreciated please.

I think its in oscam.user mate, I use oscam but only to read the card then share it with cccam and then pass it onto my friends.

I think its in oscam.user mate, I use oscam but only to read the card then share it with cccam and then pass it onto my friends.

intrested in setting something similar
anychance of a step by step guide.
Tia

I use an old tower tucked away in my garage running ubunth with a smargo.

if using cccam protocol you can add parrameter

cccreshare =

into oscam.user

Personally I would recommend using newcamd and insisting on mgcamd as client cam. You can add anti-cascading settings to limit number of ecms permitted. If you now understand how oscam operates then you will appreciate no matter how you restrict reshare with settings it can be overcome

not if you use oscam as cccam server. oscam , config , cccam , set cccam listen port. set reshare to zero click save and restart. now just give client cline with no restriction.

c: ip port user pass

job done and no reshare.

also turn duplicate logins off in global conf.

set failban.

this is global setting you can do it on a per user basis by editing oscam.user for each user.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back