Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oscam and card freezes

installer

DW Regular
I'm using commando 15 on a dm 500 and oscam to read and share the card, problem is I get quite a lot of freezing on my local card which drives me nuts, I've around 12 clients connected and never all on at the same time, can anyone shed some light as to why this is happening.

could be a few things

broadband oscam or even that lot

was having same issues switched to an enigma2 box

seems to have helped a bit still has its moments @ times doubt can do anything about it

Thanks for that, could it be broadband considering its my own local card that freezes in the server, also used as viewing box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

to be honest never really sussed the reason why

maybe if broadband getting worked hard ?

personally i blame that lot messing about as never had any issue before unless my fault

Actually tried the other day but all the versions I tried from stream board site failed to work, kept gettin error saying something like no such file or directory, can't remember exactly but had to revert back to this version, 8745 I think

Just an update here, there was a file missing from /var/lib/ thanks to help from abu baniaz on another thread I got it updated. Early days yet but the latest oscam version is working flawlessly with not 1 single freeze all day, faster channel changing too, overall I would recommend upgrading

Back