iMac OS X Lion

snp-g

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone using it yet. ??

Downloaded the beta via my developers account, not tried it yet! Looks good though, server too

hi, am using it on an old mid 07 core2 duo. sofar am impressed. lost front row app but works fine with itunes & remote app on sony tv. overall is def faster than snow leopard. only got 2 gig of ram so may need to up that to 4. default quick time is crap but it still has quicktime 7 from old os so i run that. not found any other issues so far. will post any probs as they arise :)

Running on 07 Macboob Pro, which I upgraded to 4gb ram
running very fast and new features are excellent safari and apps are lightening fast now
just wish i had the multi touch trackpad to run apps as iPad/ipod

launchpad and mission control are very clever!

on opening lappy sometimes takes a wee min to pick up wifi, but not sure if this issue is due to adding an airport express to my network

Still checking reviews before downloading it myself. (too careful me) :)

is it worth installing cracked version coz i am quiet new to mac

If you have all the right hardware, 2 core or more, 8GB Ram or more..... then go ahead it is not difficult to do.

got a mac pro GBRAM 500GBHDD only bought it 2 months ago, will it format everything i got on my mac like microsoft office, iwork

no you will not loose any off the apps you have on the lappy if you upgrage i did not when i did it so must work ok

any advice on worth buying it or get a cracked version? btw most my apps are cracked will they be deleted if i upgrade?

get the cracked version will not cost a penny and they all update without a problem not apps or setting will not be deleted when u upgrade.

Been running it since it was released

Some nice features like full screen but not much use to me as I got dual monitors

The new mouse layout sucked but thankfully its changeable back to normal

Bringing gestures to the mouse n trackpad is great

Making it easier to use spaces and it actually works now lol

I ve been running it for a few weeks on a new iMac...love it..its strange when I go on the Powerpc G5 though...its like I gone back 20 years. Didn't realise how different it was!

Love the fullscreen option as it create another screen that you can swipe from left to right if you are using a trackpad like me, although having a problem with the trackpad losing connection for a split second which send the cursor to the trash can every time..Apple are ringing me later about it..hopefully get it sorted

Hi. I'm an uber noob when it comes to Apple pc's.. However, just about to by my mates mid 2009 mac air. 2gb ram, 2.2ghz.. will Lion be crap on this, and leave it with snow leopard, or is it worth a punt?

2 gig ram is the minimum i upgraded to 4gig this is the max my mac can take. duo 2.2ghz as was sluggish, be sure the mac air can take more ram.

I have a Mac Mini 2.2Ghz Intel core duo with 2GB ram, for me it runs much smoother and faster with Lion than Snow Leopard.

I m about to upgraded a macbook with lion but I ll have to upgrade the ram first to 2gb

Back