Original DM800 vs. Clone Count

What DM800 do you have (can choose both if needed)

• I have a clone

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • I have an original

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters
Another 800 clone owner here :proud:, ordered from D-B-CLONES £215 delivered, invoice from kosda factory !! :Yikes:, heatsink yes fan no,.. B/L 72, now using nabilosat blackhole, no tuner issues thank god,....happy out."ie-flag1-s"

Original for me my first, all other boxes have been clones

Clone here.. well, when I say it's here I actually mean it's in a yellow DHL van somewhere between Swindon and Shanghai.

original from dreamboxshop.co.uk
and a clone from dreambox-clones.co.cc

both work great... original is in living room and clone in my bedroom.

what is the cheapest price of clone 800 from UK based company , for me here in Portugal the customs its making dificult ,

thanks

Dm800c Clone,working Ok now installed 72r1 bootloader (fixed sluggish remote) and changed skin (fixed VLC plug crashing).

Still cant get it to record to PC :(

I also got a clone... didn't know this untill it got delivered and I flashed a new image on it... (No CA errror)

I'm happy with it... although....

It does get very hot... that's not cool :proud:

Clone here,total tuner failure.:swearing:

can somone tell me the differnce between the clone and original and if so which 1 would this be

h**p://www.dreamboxcom.com/dreambox-800-dm800-hd-dm800-hd-pvr-satellite-receiver-p-2202.html

can somone tell me the differnce between the clone and original and if so which 1 would this be

h**p://www.dreamboxcom.com/dreambox-800-dm800-hd-dm800-hd-pvr-satellite-receiver-p-2202.html

Thats a clone yorkie1 (clones are chineese imports) original are a german based company h**ps://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en

Original here.

No (unresolved) issues apart from lip sync on HD channels. Random, but always V ahead of A.

I have one of each, i much prefer the original but i got the clone for £100, not had much use out of it yet because it is in bits on the solder bench. issues with SIM, Tuner and remote!

I hate the clones!

Best and cheapest place for original

dreambox 800 hd pvr then or do i go for this 1

Cube Revo Linux twin tuner
PVR High Definition receiver

Back