Ordered...

Shindig

DW Regular
Reaction score
I am attending DIGITAL NATIONZ - Home here in Auckland this weekend.
Well impressed by the Xbox One, so much so I have put a pre-order on a "Day One" release.

Killer Instinct on a 400 inch screen is superb.
Graphics look sleek and crisps on the LG panels they are using at the Microsoft stand.
Dead rising 3 looks like a complete laugh, zombie kill fest!

Pre-order
1 XboxOne
1 Killer Instinct
1 Battlefield 4
1 Dead Rising

roll on the 22nd Nov.

So I cancelled the order a few weeks ago. Decided; due to TitanFall not being released until March next year I would hold off.
Roll on last weekend, Saturday night a few beers/wine. Watched loads of XboxOne videos, the MS E3 conf (AGAIN) and decided to place an order again... of the turmoil.

ive ordered a day one edition with fifa , extra joypad & charge kit ,dead rising 3 & zoo tycoon for the g/f , on another note i got a email from microsoft saying they are giving me killer instinct with all the characters unlocked (more info coming on nov 22nd ) so that ill save me abit of money lol

glad you all got your pre orders in however Im going to hold off for sometime reason being is a number of things.

1. No backwards compatability for any of my arcade titles I own or any of the 360 games I own

2. Not able to take my friends list from 360 to xbone

3. Price is ****ing obscene I can get a PC for half the price which can do so much more and just hook it up to my 50 inch via HDMI for half the cost install steam & xbmc and away ya go.

4. Its not hacked yet so no free games :-( lol

there are numerous other reasons to list but please tell me fellas why have you gone out and bought this when the 360 can already do pretty much everything that it does when you get a connect added?? I just dont understand this at all

Some people just like to have the latest stuff straight in, else how do these businesses make up their money! I'm just like you holding off mainly because the first consoles that come out always have issues with hardware and secondly due to price. When price drops a little bit more and stability is confirmed then I'll get one. Mean while I went out and traded one of my too many 360's for a Super Slim PS3 500GB and pre-ordered my self a Cobra ODE to keep me busy. I only had to pay £29.99 on top of trading a 4GB 360 + 250GB HDD separately and 2 titles @ game :Bounce:

You wont be disappointed with the cobra.

Some people just like to have the latest stuff straight in, else how do these businesses make up their money! I'm just like you holding off mainly because the first consoles that come out always have issues with hardware and secondly due to price. When price drops a little bit more and stability is confirmed then I'll get one. Mean while I went out and traded one of my too many 360's for a Super Slim PS3 500GB and pre-ordered my self a Cobra ODE to keep me busy. I only had to pay £29.99 on top of trading a 4GB 360 + 250GB HDD separately and 2 titles @ game :Bounce:

Not sure to be honest as i haven`t seen any for sale prag , if i had to guess about £150 , that`s for the 12GB superslim with cobra or 3k3y fitted.

how much would a ps3 superslim with one of those installed cost dave??

Only problem with the latest stuff right away like 360 and ps3 is problems like rrod and ylod, holdig off on the one slim which will be enevitable lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back