Orbs on Ancoats Mill Fire 2004

VICTORIA MILL, POLLARD STREET, ANCOATS, MANCHESTER.
This mill, which was empty, was destroyed by fire on the night of Monday, 26 April 2004 and the site has subsequently been cleared.

ok, so it was empty.

So who where these Ghosts?

No wait, ofcourse, the Ghosts are not ghosts at all but rather they are dust or ash particles.

Faces in Orbs?

Fucking NONSENSE.

Maybe the ghosts lived there already cos it was an old building and got made homeless by the fire?

You gotta look at all angles here :)

A picked a helluva week to give up amphetamines....:beer:

Maybe the ghosts lived there already cos it was an old building and got made homeless by the fire?

Ofcourse!

And they all crammed into the photo, they wanted to show their faces on this particular guys photographs!

****, I never knew Lord Litchfield took the pictures.

;)

The way this forum has gone this week, I feel like going on them. l o l

And they wonder why a take a sherry at the weekend.
Am off tae rip the wives knickers off,,they have been diggin in ma side all day..:proud:

Thanks Eva .

The spirits of those orbs were probably from people who worked in the mill many years age but as they hadn't crossed over to the other side there spirits were in limbo and were forced to leave when the fire started.
Wasn't water on the lens couldn't get that close to the scene as only water was from fire brigade.
As far as is known nobody was in the building at the time of the fire but nobody knows if a homeless or squatter was inside but the heat was so intense and the damage so severe no remains were said to have been found.
You have to follow your own beliefs the same as you follow your own faith. we can't not all be of the same opinion.

Thanks Eva .

The spirits of those orbs were probably from people who worked in the mill many years age but as they hadn't crossed over to the other side there spirits were in limbo and were forced to leave when the fire started.

So let me get this straight.

Even though they exist on a metaphysical plane, they are still affected by fire?

Can orbs drown?

Some orbs I filmed in San Francisco.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DrFY3H-u8w&feature=related[/ame]

So let me get this straight.

Even though they exist on a metaphysical plane, they are still affected by fire?

Can orbs drown?

Some orbs I filmed in San Francisco.

YouTube - Sony Bravia Ball Bounce Commercial

as i understand it you can't drown them with water per se but if you leave a out glass of creme de menthe they'll fall into it and go to sleep.

Frog-Spawn-and-Swamp-Water-Tea.jpg

Hold on, a happen to know that fire doesn't harm orbs.!!

Last edited:
lol i don't believe that fire would actually harm them, but maybe they were frightened? :)

Stuart, that orb looks rather mad.

Quick give him some of your merrydown to cool him down.

He was originally from Kumbaya in Alaska but being a mocker he was relocated on the sun for all eternity...

Surely they could have gone down the very old council office buidings and registered as Homeless ? There must be plenty of old buidings they could move into in that area ?

Sorry but Orbs my Hairy Arse

Surely they could have gone down the very old council office buidings and registered as Homeless ? There must be plenty of old buidings they could move into in that area ?

Sorry but Orbs my Hairy Arse

As i'm pretty sure i said already, if not in this thread in the ghosts thread, i do believe in orbs and spirit that can be seen with the naked eye, but am not so sure about a lot of the ones caught on camera, i think there is probably a rational explanation for most of them :)

And i guess the moon is classed as an orb all right ;) :ASSFLASH:

As i'm pretty sure i said already, if not in this thread in the ghosts thread, i do believe in orbs and spirit that can be seen with the naked eye, but am not so sure about a lot of the ones caught on camera, i think there is probably a rational explanation for most of them :)

And i guess the moon is classed as an orb all right ;) :ASSFLASH:
And I thought the moon was a ballon lol or cheese ?

Although I quoted your post I wasn't trying to have a dig at you, If you believe in those things Eva then fair play to you

I just cannot see it, sorry

Back