Orange nexus script problems

When the a86 first appeared, there were test scripts out, ISTR we were asked to load a certain image at a16 with bugcatchers at zero and then at 20 or similar; put it in stream and it'd update to a86, then try the script.
Basically we were attempting to unlock this image twice, but with bugs set differently. I hope this makes sense?
I ran it on my orange nexus and it unlocked it, but this was a one off. Reports were coming in, later, of some success with a ubomb and since then also T911s, too. But tbh, I'd say unlocking with an orange nexus on an a86 are slim to none, unless a pot mod is done and don't ask me what's required cos I don't know, lol.

thanks m8 for the info. I need the info from this card so should i buy a new unlooper or is there another method to get info off card? It's from a pace 1000 thats not in the database:(

Edited out.

So for 1000 it's led simm, piece of pee, contact atmelace via PM for simm.

Stupid me, the IRD is lost, forget mrom, lol. I'll edit my post, as already said, led simm only now, cos we don't know if the BK is still on the card, now it's been put through the A86 script. Next time, try A86 BK pull script, it doesn't unlock the card, but it gives you the BK not sure if limited to ubombs, though anyone care to comment on this?

Sorry didn't remember this until just now.

Last edited:
Back