opos still not working.

babloo_66

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have tried to make a image for my opos card, but it just wont work... i have read up and heard if i put the select tier and base tier it should however crack all the channels open cause its a cr3.2,,

dont know what im doing wrong, but im sure theres some1 out there who can really help,

or in other words can some 1 please kindly spoon feed me and send me a image for my opos. im in excw

many thankxz

[email protected]: multi : : colors1 :grab:

opos failure

seems like theres no fix for the oposes in cw, no replys

thanks family

Sorry m8

I having a same problem. Can't get opos working in Ex CW

Me to i am having no luck with opus in ex c&w either, someone must have some ideas. Anyone?

I'm having the same problems. you can see the symtoms on my updating p1000 thead. Its a shame if the opos is dying cause mines been really reliable past 12mths. where other peoples funs and tits have been going down all the time!

I think i read somewhere that you can convert your OPOS to a Tit two
maybe its in the sticky with the files to fix the tit2 not sure but try there i have definatly read somthing there

My mistake i have just looked and if you look in the download load area you will see a post by The great davidh where he has posted the tit2 fix he has some file there called "convert OPOS files to Tit 2" don't know how they work but there is a tut there.

I didnt think that all this tier business affected opus cards as i believe you cant test an image on an opus, am i wrong?

Guy I don't know Much but I have an OPOS card and i am in C&W area I have just programmed it to test if i could get it to work.

I used the files 16/08/2006 OPOS file found in Downloads
The image supplied by davidh again in the dowload load section
and put in about 4 teirs .

Tested the card and i am getting everthing hope this helps.

I would put everthing in the download area but not sure how to or if i am aloud to

Guy I don't know Much but I have an OPOS card and i am in C&W area I have just programmed it to test if i could get it to work.

I used the files 16/08/2006 OPOS file found in Downloads
The image supplied by davidh again in the dowload load section
and put in about 4 teirs .

Tested the card and i am getting everthing hope this helps.

I would put everthing in the download area but not sure how to or if i am aloud to

Where did you find the image from davidh in the downloads mate?

Cheers Cracker for the image it worked for 20mins then froze so i guess the tier info does matter on an opus, but i cant understand why the image is important on an opus when you cant use one to test an image (or so i have read) looks like im am going to have to learn this tier stuff, cheers for your help anyway.

Right i have just done as Cracker did and i only put the basic pack tier and the living pack tier on the card but i get all channels movies, sports and everything. This is what i thought would happen and is why i said i didn't think the tiers mattered on an Opus, can someone explain?

Right i have just done as Cracker did and i only put the basic pack tier and the living pack tier on the card but i get all channels movies, sports and everything. This is what i thought would happen and is why i said i didn't think the tiers mattered on an Opus, can someone explain?

I think you have to put in tiers to make your card image unique so that it is hard for the Cable company to hit your card the more unique the longer it should last.

Please correct me if i have understood this incorrectly.

Yeah i understand that on a mosc and even a Tit 2 but i dont understand why entering two tiers on an opus gives you the same as the old tier 8 with all the channels.

Back