Only S*y1+S*y Sports

Mikizmo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently applied a fix to my mothers dbox2 sagem running Blade image
after the initial blitz due to virgin rolling keys and adding sky 1 etc. as she could only get fta channels originally.
However, now she can only get Sly Sports 3 and Sly 1

Can anyone offer some advice please?
She is in a pur N*L area

thanks

If you can only get 1&3 your feed sounds like its ok. I'd make sure all your connections are good and try scanning again. If you use a splitter try scanning the cable direct, may make a difference.

I recently applied a fix to my mothers dbox2 sagem running Blade image
after the initial blitz due to virgin rolling keys and adding sky 1 etc. as she could only get fta channels originally.
However, now she can only get Sly Sports 3 and Sly 1

Can anyone offer some advice please?
She is in a pur N*L area

thanks

need to rescan m8 lots of channels changing transponders recently

yeah already re scanned a few times,ut no luck, just wondering if its worth changing to a newer image maybe?

Have you checked in the andre/unsorted bouquet they might be in there check the bics channels aswell.

oki thanks will check that
as it stands I did a rescan but only a few channels were coming up..with the rest blank, but will check the bics thanks

could be a signal problem. Connect it directly to the wall removing any modems/splitters. just 1 single feed straight in. Check you've got your location set properly then do a full re-scan - might be worth backup up ans services/bouquets to save you re-creating them.

well checked the bics, one or two more channels and checked the connection.
its a weird one, the signal strength is good, but stil hardly any channels

What are the ber,snr and sig readings and have you tried a slow scan

well I checked all the CAMS so that all four are now running
then did a long scan and created new bouquets.... channels came up like a treat

thanks for your help and suggestions guys:xmas:

Back