oh oh im in trouble...

Bicbiro

Banned
Reaction score
We have been dog sitting this weekend for the mother in law.
We went out for lunch as it is my birthday and got back home only to find a big pile of poo on the stairs, well I shouted at the dog "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" and off it goes like a rocket out the front door into a teleport machine.
It's just fookin disappeared without a trace, been up and down the street can't find it anywhere.

I wonder what the mother in law will have to say, she is due back in a few hours, hopefully it will turn up by then.

Bic...

lol
then get of your pc and look some more....you really don`t need or want a pissed off mother-in-law

pmsl, hope you find it mate :)

4 years ago we were asked to babysit a firends dog (bitch) for a month whilst she went on a tour of France, her dog was great friends with my own, little did we know that she went into 'heat' a week after she arrived and my dog had humped her silly, the friend didn't come back for six weeks and when she did she had a 4 week pregnant bitch to take home ;)

how far away do you live from your mother in law, it may be going home

come on bic keep us updated whats the SP now

the dragon back yet lol.

come on Bic...r u alive ???
Did she murder you with a blunt object ?
fill us in mate otherwise i wont sleep LMAO

oh fookity fook whats the latest?? are you ok or is there a sheet going round for flowers??

i seriously think we shud have a contribution pot to raise some money for a good send off LOL

Dog sittings no laugh, I looked after my Brothers Dog last week, he came back on the Friday just gone, I still have the Dog, I text him this evening, the text read, are you missing something? he text me back saying I don`t think so, I text him back saying it`s got a warm tongue and shits a lot, he text back saying the wifes sat next to me? I still have the dog.

Dog sittings no laugh, I looked after my Brothers Dog last week, he came back on the Friday just gone, I still have the Dog, I text him this evening, the text read, are you missing something? he text me back saying I don`t think so, I text him back saying it`s got a warm tongue and shits a lot, he text back saying the wifes sat next to me? I still have the dog.

Ha ha what a belter he must really love his dog then pmsl

Well four hours later after searching the streets and the woods and the park and......
the mother in law turns up still no dog. She took the news quite well and I am still alive.
The mother in law goes home and another couple of hours later she gets a phone call saying the mut has been found wondering and taken in by some kind soul.

That is the last time we dog sit, I don't need the stress, still some good might come of it the mother in law might not speak to me again.

Bic...

Isn't that one of the basic male traits though..... when asked to do something you don't want to do, you make as big a mess of it as you possible can, either intentionally or unintentionally and then you don't get asked to do it again!

Glad the dog turned up though I know how hairy it can be when they run off.

glad it turned up mate... for your sake lol

Back