{offered} chipped PS2

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have chipped PS2 model number 35003 i have installed a DUO2 GT modchip - plays all backups direct boot.

it is in good condition and has no missing bits (drawer front ect).
it is a second machine so no memory card. it has all leads and a venom force feedback remote (never opened). offers around £80 i'll throw in a few backup games if wanted.
postage is around £10 or you can collect in the leeds area.

the modchip has a status light in the front panel next to the usb ports, it displays flashing when in cd backup mode, constantly on in dvd backup mode and off in stealth mode for online gaming.
since this machine uses the r type and hd7 laser it is less prone to laser problems than earlier models, the laser is also in good condition no read errors on any media that has been used on it.
plays dvd copies burned at 16X on my PC no problems.

PM me if you are interested. (please don't make offers as this machine is well under priced as it is LOL)

twobeercans

ERM....??? .......its not what im thinking is it.......PMSL...LOL:proud:

why jimmy i'm shocked and appalled that you would think such a thing LOL.

ERM....??? .......its not what im thinking is it.......PMSL...LOL

am i missing something ?

for the benefit of all readers - i repair ps2's from time to time < at the moment i have an older banger with bits of plastic and screws missing that jimmyq dropped off for repair (laser). just so you all know - and no i won't look at your ps2's i don't have the time LOL

nah mate you know that i were only kidding....LOL :proud:

Back