*Nuked/fake* Gta 4 on sites already - gits

will65mcmanus

Inactive User
Reaction score
its the ntsc version but may still work but the pal wont be far behind :Clap:
Grand.Theft.Auto.IV.NTSC.XBOX360-CCCLX

just checked its not region free bloody yanks......but the wait shouldnt be long now

Last edited:
its fake its full of wmv files

here newzbin link h**p://v3.newzbin.com/browse/post/2997760/

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well it wouldnt work on ours anyway .......thats one up the yanks :banana:

dam it. got me excited there. hopefully it will be uploaded next week sometime

thought i'd finally be able to get it lol ohh cant be long to wait

edited live links to nzb site, and also added nuked/fake to thread starter.

its fake its full of wmv files

here newzbin link h**p://v3.newzbin.com/browse/post/2997760/

m8 i want to join newzbin but need to be invited could you please do it.

sorry about getting people excited but i too was like a cat on hot bricks with my jar of cream after what mxwizard told me.

Last edited:
m8 i want to join newzbin but need to be invited could you please do it.

sorry about getting people excited but i too was like a cat on hot bricks with my jar of cream after what mxwizard told me.

sure pm me ur email addy

Another good one I've been using recently guys is h**p://www.v3.nzb-dogz.net/index.php
It's free to use and has got everything you need and you don't have to pay £2 or whatever it is per month now for the use of newzbin....However a little tip... Donate a fiver or more if you can afford it and you get full VIP status :) ...worth every penny lads as you can access stuff a full day before the general population ;)

with the title of my thread been changed to Nuked/fake* Gta 4 Now Been Uploaded Yeeeehhaaa
people on this forum will think im not playing with a full deck :roflmao:

with the title of my thread been changed to Nuked/fake* Gta 4 Now Been Uploaded Yeeeehhaaa
people on this forum will think im not playing with a full deck :roflmao:

I'm sayin' nothin' mate ;) :eek: pmsl

Another good one I've been using recently guys is h**p://www.v3.nzb-dogz.net/index.php
It's free to use and has got everything you need and you don't have to pay £2 or whatever it is per month now for the use of newzbin....However a little tip... Donate a fiver or more if you can afford it and you get full VIP status :) ...worth every penny lads as you can access stuff a full day before the general population ;)

might look over there myself m8, cheers LOL

You really should mate... its a great place to grab your NZB's from and also its better than newzbin in that newzbin nearly always delete any adverse comments made ...in fact those fookin' editors on newzbin nearly always delete everything lol. With nzb dogs you have threads running to and so you can often read good info about that release or ask a question and not have to wait around for days for an answer...its great :)

heres the addy again mate ..

h**p://www.v3.nzb-dogz.net/index.php

cheers for the link mxwizard,nice site looks like a few from here have joined
You really should mate... its a great place to grab your NZB's from and also its better than newzbin in that newzbin nearly always delete any adverse comments made ...in fact those fookin' editors on newzbin nearly always delete everything lol. With nzb dogs you have threads running to and so you can often read good info about that release or ask a question and not have to wait around for days for an answer...its great :)

heres the addy again mate ..

h**p://www.v3.nzb-dogz.net/index.php

Back