NUFC 1- 5 Liverpool

nohidingplace

Member ++
Reaction score
no surprise about getting beat , yep we were hammered. Changes to the defence didn't help following the diabolical refereeing against Wigan, even today Given book as he spat his dummy out due to poor ref decisions didn't think it was a penalty and Taylor wot a load of sh*te any offers for him. I think there maybe huge changes in transfer window on players leaving but no idea who would come in.

Only bright side was that teams below us didn't do too well either apart from WBA.

no surprise about getting beat , yep we were hammered. Changes to the defence didn't help following the diabolical refereeing against Wigan, even today Given book as he spat his dummy out due to poor ref decisions didn't think it was a penalty and Taylor wot a load of sh*te any offers for him. I think there maybe huge changes in transfer window on players leaving but no idea who would come in.

Only bright side was that teams below us didn't do too well either apart from WBA.

Deffo was a pen m8

A good team starts from the back and Newcastle will need to do this.

liverpool's performance deserved more than 5, they played pretty well..

liverpool's performance deserved more than 5, they played pretty well..

Why thank you kind sir.

We did play really well but with the mix of a diabolical Newcastle it was always going to be a massacre. They were lucky they have a superb keeper.

btw...it was indeed a clear penalty and thats not me being bias, all the pundits said so aswell, even Andy Gray and he hates us.

Are we challengers for the title...of course we are but we need to keep focused or else the Mancs will steam roller us, they usually do that in 2nd half of season to most teams but we are at least still in it this year.

Agree with u there Jaffa.

It was a mixture of poor defending and some good attacking football.

Gerrard played excellent.

I'm still absolutely clueless why he would leave out Robbie Keane????!!!

But hey ho, that's Rafa for you, always has to do something that would keep everyone else a bit confused. lol:Laugh:

Hopefully we can sustain this run of good form and keep playing well. Seem to do well in the second half of the season, going on past seasons gone by, so hopefully this season is no different.:drink:

And into the new year we go, still think the mancs wont catch up, we got points in the bag! A good training exercise it was, with Torres to return and Skirtel back things can only get better!

Back