Ntl gone again?

gomez187 said:
im not getting any channels not even bbc, in nelson nr burnley. been told ntl are upgrading in the area, is this true? what could be the problem?

Have you got the latest HEX file?

well i have a fun card that is supposed to automatically update, ive only had it a week, should i try reprogramming it?

so whats the news on the cards are they all still down last i heard was fun card are working but need re doing every day

so whats the news on the cards are they all still down last i heard was fun card are working but need re doing every day

mine seems to be working now put the card in after about 30 mins and hey presto.....its working. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gomez, can you help me please. I need one of these funcards- my kids are going wild to watch fox kids! Please could you or someone help me? Thanks.

d902amo said:
gomez, can you help me please. I need one of these funcards- my kids are going wild to watch fox kids! Please could you or someone help me? Thanks.

Get yourself a programmer and manually update the keys on your tit card, it's just as easy as manually updating a funcard .......

Back