@nozzer

michael1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi nozzer

was looking at trying to put a number off key roll changes into the funcard ,like atmega , i know it's not really worth it but . would u have a look and see what you think
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

are maybe at the start doing a jump to the ext_epp to load it in the bin file ..????? .

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and maybe run decrypt code from here .then a

rjmp uphash

what do you think

michael

I'm sure something like the construct you have would work nicely (I've ignored the addresses referenced - they need attention). It should be fairly easy to implement multiple keyrolls using this technique IF you have the flash space neccessary for the implementations.

Running stuff from external EEprom isn't going to work. The address spaces of the processor and external EEprom are totally seperate so you cant actually load program instructions from the external EEprom. Each byte from external EEprom has to be fetched manually by a series of bit manipulations on two I/O ports (i2C protocol - SDA/SCL).

hi nozzer
thanks for your answer i know the address are wrong,only copyed and pasted for a guide. am trying to make it short and sweet for fun cards as not much space left in flash but are the

rjmp, cpse , commands okay . as i have a funny feeling the next keyroll will be a jump back like last aug, only a guess ....lol.

plus nozzer i know that you can send emms to the card fun/atmega useing caton but does it have to be a true phoenix . are can i use a infinity usb if so do you know how

thanks

michael

...are the rjmp, cpse , commands okay .

yeh, I think they should be ok. They look about right.

...i know that you can send emms to the card fun/atmega useing caton but does it have to be a true phoenix . are can i use a infinity usb if so do you know how

The device needs to be in phoenix mode using either a real (preferable) or virtual com port (VCP). I'm not sure what your infinity USB supports as I think there are several different versions. Some support VCP's and some dont.

Best bet, if possible, is to buy or build a straight phoenix. To buy shouldn't cost much more than £10 and building is basically just a handful of cheap components (Max232 is probably most expensive)

Back