NOW TV NowTV & XBMC?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just been reading a post, that it may be possible to use XBMC with a NowTV box?

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

"Enjoy Media Browser in the living room with our Roku app, Media Browser Theater, or Media Browser Classic for Windows Media Center. Add-ons for Media Portal and XBMC are also available to enable connectivity to your Media Browser library."

The app addon is called XBMB3C.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Or is it just a way of connecting your NowTV box to an XBMC on your PC server?

Last edited by a moderator:
re: NowTV & XBMC?

Whats wrong with running plex on your nowtv box? Plex is fantastic and does everything media browser does.

Whats wrong with running plex on your nowtv box? Plex is fantastic and does everything media browser does.

I was hoping to get XBMC on it and stream straight from the net, rather than needing a PC always running to serve it. :)

I was hoping to get XBMC on it and stream straight from the net, rather than needing a PC always running to serve it. :)

A good idea actually! I wonder if the nowtv has the grunt though to run xbmc

You don't need to have a pc running to always run plex, also it can do far more than you think, Darl, James send me a connect pin and I'll show ya :)

Sorry im resurrecting an old thread but I've just picked up a now TV box an trying to figure out Plex or xmba

On the post it mentions sending a connect pin

What's that

You would be better reading THIS for more info.

Last edited:
@tyronnster I posted the wrong link try it again now I fixed it, to many pops tonight :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back