Now Tv ?

Ibrox

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi started a 30 day free trial of Now Tv and was wondering if anyones family members used it thru your account ie could my son watch his ipad at his girlfriends house ? Seen something about 4 devices being on your account and used in any location. Ps not sure y he would want to watch ipad at his girls house I am sure there are better things to be doing ;-)

You can have 4 devices registered, but can only watch on up to 2 at a time.

Though what catches most people out is that you can only swap the registered devices permitted to watch once a month. For example, you've a Now TV Box, PS3 and iPad registered and have the Now TV box and iPad as permitted devices; you decide to move the permissions from the iPad to the PS3, perhaps because it's easier to hook up to the TV, you wouldn't be able to move the permissions back to the iPad for 30 day.

I got caught out with the 4 device limits trying to remove an android mobile now tv app and add another physical now tv roku box. I contacted the live help via the now tv website and they were happy to help and remove the limitation so I could add my new box in.
Jason

Back