NOVA for a week

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok the general talk of this is spread over a few threads

basicly ive got a nova card till the middle of next week, ive also got it working, as have a few of you. those of you that updated your config file when i tried adding the TPS card will already have access to the new card, for those who didnt get round to it ive copied the info below for you to update your file

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

im hoping this will now be a pretty regular thing now i know it works, but for now will only be for a few days at a time and ill bump this thread so everyone knows when its on or off, im hoping to get a card so i can show potential customers that its all in english from the company that im fitting them for

enjoy while its here

Last edited:
excellent news craig just out of curiosity do these supersport channels show the same as what broacasted on nilesat m8? just for footy lol

i dont know m8, but im sure you could check on liveonsat or such sites

ok im here all night so if anyone wants me to update their file write below how much you love dutcho and ill sort it out later

plenty more educational nature programmes on mct, sct and redlight channels lol

Nova sounds good, just got back from Rhodes this morning so it will feel (very slightly) that I'm still there!

Crazy

Edit - all set up and working - thanks Digi!

Last edited:
Is Nova coming back at any point?

Looks a good package to me, just need Sky Italia and we'll be complete!!?? :)

Crazy

i have an original version 5 card on its way, which as nova is available on a gamma card im hoping we'll be able to MOSC to have nova for good ;)

MOSC's are great. Just in case that original card accidently breaks ;)

Back