Not often I'm rendered speechless!

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always tended towards the minimalist, easy to manage etc. So I tend not to bother with supplier credit accounts, I just open cash accounts usually.

So I toddled into one of my local Howdens for a few bits n bobs and grabbed some cash to pay. The guy looked surprised and said he'd put it on my account. I said no, it's a cash account M8.

No he says and turned the screen round to reveal I have a ten grand credit line at Howdens!

My turn to be surprised - how the feck did that happen?

I've always tended towards the minimalist, easy to manage etc. So I tend not to bother with supplier credit accounts, I just open cash accounts usually.

So I toddled into one of my local Howdens for a few bits n bobs and grabbed some cash to pay. The guy looked surprised and said he'd put it on my account. I said no, it's a cash account M8.

No he says and turned the screen round to reveal I have a ten grand credit line at Howdens!

Oh good you can do my kitchen for free then H. :)

Where the the rest go then?

What Howdens was that and is the account under Him or Her?

What Howdens was that and is the account under Him or Her?

Neither lol

Just in case it was misunderstood - they'd let me take ten grand of product and bill me next month. NOT they have some of my money ffs! If someone had that much of my money Mrs M would be posting while I recovered :)

Back