nokia 5800

glic83

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys a friend of mine is after getting a new phone the nokia 5800 it can take an 8 gig card and has sat nav how does he go about getting software for this or what is the procedure as in does he just need to download maps and put them on the card and use them this way ???
thanks in advance

There's a sticky at the top of this forum for putting tomtom 6 onto a mobile, which includes links to all the software and maps, plus instructions on installation.

hi guys a friend of mine is after getting a new phone the nokia 5800 it can take an 8 gig card and has sat nav how does he go about getting software for this or what is the procedure as in does he just need to download maps and put them on the card and use them this way ???
thanks in advance

glic83 - have you been able to get this to work on the 5800 as i have been trying for a couple of days but can not get it to work. Which version of tomtom are you using?

It does not seem to work on this phone. I have it working on my n95 but cannot get it to work on 5800. No matter what i do i keep getting expired certificate.

tomtom does not work on 5800

however try garmin as that does work

got garmin xt working on 5800
seems to work well usual sat fix takes a few mins:banana:

you might find that Garmin very heavily drains the battery it did on mine so took it off

Back