No juice from China

digital worldz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looks like anyone looking at getting juice from China is not going to be able to from now on.

Saw on a couple of other forums that they are banning the export of liquids or something from China without a licence. This could be a bugger as if there is less competition from abroad UK prices could go up

Here is the quote

Unfortunately today we recieved worse news. From today, Both China Post and EMS post will stop accepting packages with many e-liquids. It might stop one day but until now we are not sure, just waitting to see how it is going with our current shipments already in the system.

WE HAVE SUSPENDED E-LIQUIDS FROM THE SITE UNTILL WE KNOW HOW WE CAN SHIP THEM SAFELY TO YOU.

Just ordered a litre yesterday, when does this come into effect?

Not sure. Been looking online and there are so many conflicting opinions.

Some people are saying its only DHL, others are saying it will be alright coming by boat.

Where did you get it from, you may be better firing them off an email

If you paid by paypal you should e covered if it doesnt arrive

where this from mate

i get all my stuff from
4drops.co.uk
and
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/1-home
Poland loyal lol
diy from now on
Liberty Flights
DIY E Liquid
E-liquid flavourings are good as well

if you get one of them this is 6mg nic £2.99 get what strength u want will cost more the stronger u go
http://4drops.co.uk/vpg-power-smoke-base-100-ml-p-309.html
and five x 5 ml flavours £0.89p
http://4drops.co.uk/flavours-ml-c-3_4.html
comes to about £8 just fire the 5 ml flavour into 25 ml of the base and u have 120ml of juice for £8 plus p &p
you can use a http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/calculator.asp if u want but not needed lol
peace o piss lol

Last edited:
I just got one litre of double menthol shipped for £58, it costs me €38 for 300ml in Ireland this works out at around £105 per litre.

Saves almost 50% and only have to order every six months.

where this from mate

and five x 5 ml flavours £0.89p

peace o piss lol

It's on UKV and e-cig forum. Not had a chance to check since last night so dunno the latest.

When you say 5 x 5ml 89p you mean 89p each, not for all 5, right?

If this is a permenant thing then it aint gonna be good news for us as i know most vendors get their juice/concentrates from the slow boat.So lets hope this drops asap.

yes mate get 5x 5ml flavours @ 89p each this is how it come to £8 ish then p&p on top lol
u only need 4 my brain was off when i posted this lol

It's on UKV and e-cig forum. Not had a chance to check since last night so dunno the latest.

When you say 5 x 5ml 89p you mean 89p each, not for all 5, right?

Last edited:
If this is a permenant thing then it aint gonna be good news for us as i know most vendors get their juice/concentrates from the slow boat.So lets hope this drops asap.

what im taking from it is that it is to stop the rip off traders thats mixing the juice , and selling shit or dangers juice.
but the ones that get a licence will still be trading i maybe wrong lol

juice still coming from china fine.... just got 4x 50ml bottles from vaporbreak this morning.

p1020797o.jpg

First time ive ordered from them and everything went fine... not bad prices too.

How long did it take to arrive if you dont mind me asking

Last edited:
Our large order direct from Hangsen has arrived. As mentioned above hopefully it’s just to stop the dodgy suppliers that are stretching out the juice with god knows what.

@Penners,thought you was gonna open a site ?..been waiting,hope there is gonna be a discount ???..lol

@Penners,thought you was gonna open a site ?..been waiting,hope there is gonna be a discount ???..lol

The site is almost done now mate, I was hoping to launch this Friday but unfortunately our last order has not arrived yet looks like it will be here Wednesday. I'm going to put the site up early in the VIP section just so you guys can let me know what you think etc..

Blister Packs
Twists
Attys
Juice etc..

Has all arrived, just waiting on the double kits in the presentation box's.

Back