Ninja foodi

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We just replaced the cheap Tower airfryer with the Ninja. I've just made a beef stew using the pressure cooker function in under an hour start to finish, that includes a 10min fry for the beef and veg to brown and soften. Turned out perfect. These things are brilliant, best £50 we have spent on a kitchen gadget.

1688928293060.png

We just replaced the cheap Tower airfryer with the Ninja. I've just made a beef stew using the pressure cooker function in under an hour start to finish, that includes a 10min fry for the beef and veg to brown and soften. Turned out perfect. These things are brilliant, best £50 we have spent on a kitchen gadget.

View attachment 158566
£50?

Yeah £50, it was one of the Mrs workmates. They already have the Ninja 400 and an oven type. And they were upgrading this one to a 15 in 1 version. Lucky us. :)

:D No, this is an older model with about 7 or 8 functions. The new ones are about £250.

Iv got the pressure king pro multi cooker

Do everything and like how you can do all your vegetables in 4 minutes

Save a fortune as well on your electric

Got mine a few yeas ago on facemarket for £20 :)

This thing, I've done geat chips and wedges, sausauge and fish fingers and chicken dipper/goujons take about 8 to 10 mins, and last night I used the bake setting to do a chicken cheese and bacon bake it took 14 min instead of 30, turned out lovely and brown baked. I love it.

Great bit of kit. We have 1, the oven rarely goes on these days.
You can do pretty much anything in them...

Now if i could find a self loading washing machine i could get rid of the mrs and save even more 😉.

I have an induction hob and only ever used 2 of the 4 hobs. Depends on whether I'm going to use a large or small frying pan. Never been used for anything else and my oven has never been on again since I tried it the 1st day it was installed 4 years ago.

Everything else is done in my airfryer or microwave. The microwave is only used to heat a small portion of baked beans, tinned tomatoes, peas etc;
Quite fancied the Ninja but pointless when my current cheapo B&M bought airfryer does everything I need thus far. I have a King Pressure cooker which has never been used since my airfryer entered my kitchen.

We have the Ninja 9 in 1 I think. Makes a lovely risotto with none of the faffing about.

Any recipes people want to share? I really should use mine more.

The stew above was Saute the beef (400g pack from Home bargains £3.09) on hi for 5mins until starting to brown then add an onion,stick of celery chopped for a further 5mins. Now I add a couple of glugs of Balsamic or wine (optional) 4 or 5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce to deglaze the bottom of the bowl for a couple of mins. Now add two cups of oxo 1 cube per cup and another cup of boiling water for good measure for more gravy and a glug of ketchup. I added 3 chopped carrots a couple of pinches of dried rosemary and Thyme a bay leaf salt and pepper. Then I added the pressure cooker lid and pressure cooked for 35 mins. finally I added two dessert spoons of corn flour disolved in a small amount of cold water to the pot to thicken the gravy. You could add your prefered veg and potatoes if you don't want mash. And you could add dumplings at the end and roast for 15 mins.

Last edited:
The stew above was Saute the beef (400g pack from Home bargains £3.09) on hi for 5mins until starting to brown then add an onion,stick of celery chopped for a further 5mins. Now I add a couple of glugs of Balsamic or wine (optional) 4 or 5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce to deglaze the bottom of the bowl for a couple of mins. Now add two cups of oxo 1 cube per cup and another cup of boiling water for good measure for more gravy and a glug of ketchup. I added 3 chopped carrots a couple of pinches of dried rosemary and Thyme a bay leaf salt and pepper. Then I added the pressure cooker lid and pressure cooked for 35 mins. finally I added two dessert spoons of corn flour disolved in a small amount of cold water to the pot to thicken the gravy. You could add your prefered veg and potatoes if you don't want mash. And you could add dumplings at the end and roast for 15 mins.
Are you single? Asking for a friend 😂

Back