nikki imogen lisa and mikey

nah its fact honest DF, i watched BBLB and they told you then, and yep i hope out of that lot that lisa goes but i wish they could get lea and richard and susie out

berley said:
nah its fact honest DF, i watched BBLB and they told you then, and yep i hope out of that lot that lisa goes but i wish they could get lea and richard and susie out

Yeh...they should all chant 'Get Lea Out'. I hate the wat she cuddles and kisses everyone...especially Pete and Nikki!

Aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Haven't got a clue what Mikey's says. (So wont be missed)

Nikki is mentally ill (She needs to get psychiatric help.........Quick!!)

Lisa is an Idiot (Wont be missed either)

Just a pity all three can't go this week!!

lisa to go! shes so foul mouthed & bad tempered

pity lea wasnt up though.....she makes me cringe the way shes all over pete like a rash

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivo
it's on at 8pm & 9:30pm tonight so maybe an eviction tonight.

there both just highlights of the last 24hrs

d@mn i thought there was going to be an eviction 2nite too........also i thought there was someone else supposed to be going in the nite as well??

yer lets have a few more weeks of psycho nikki and her tantrums and her crying fits lol , see how many more times she trys to tell bb she quits and wants to leave

dave_c said:
yer lets have a few more weeks of psycho nikki and her tantrums and her crying fits lol , see how many more times she trys to tell bb she quits and wants to leave

I think the house would be boring without Nikki! Her little dramas in the diary room are excellent! I can't wait to see the article in the newspapers when she kills the guy that invented air-con! :Laugh:

yep must admit watching Nikki having tantrums is very entertaining,hope she gets staying for a while.

Would love to see that Lea one out,cant stand her,36 trying to be 16!!!!!!!!!

I think Lisa will go on Friday night :Clap: :Clap:

Back