Nicotine 50mg PG Base

its about a week and a bit m8

l just ordered some more its costs

10040019PG
250 ml of 100 mg/ml
Please select a base:: Propylene Glycol(PG)

$55.00
$55.00
Request RMA
Subtotal $55.00
Shipping $13.34
Tax $0.00
Total $68.34 £42.02

Last edited:
Just before anyone decides to buy & mix their own juice please be aware of the hazards when using it and read this for a little more insight into it.

Buying Pure Nicotine

Regards

Liam

That is all wrong its not right
because when you buy a bottle of juice from a vender lets say 18mg really its 1.8mg
ive had on my hands loads of times and no problems
plus UK vapers are in one word Bullsh*T
its run by vendors and so are other Vaping forums all who talk loads of Sh*te ;)

When you buy a bottle of juice it's rated per milligram 18mg/ml etc, etc, you can buy up to 75mg/ml e-liquid here in the UK and can buy 100mg/ml from across the pond although it may get stopped in customs, the post on UKVapers highlights the fact you can now by e-liquid which is 980mg per millilitre, considering anything over 60mg/ml could potentially be fatal if absorbed I think it should be explained that when you are mixing your own liquid using anything at the levels that both you and smirnoff_rules mix at precautions need to be taken as you could easily poison yourself.

Links & text from sites that aren't UKVapers

Nicotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In low doses (an average cigarette yields about 1 mg of absorbed nicotine), the substance acts as a stimulant in mammals, while high amounts (30–60 mg[6]) can be fatal.[7] This stimulant effect is the main factor responsible for the dependence-forming properties of tobacco smoking. According to the American Heart Association, nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break, while the pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those determining addiction to heroin and cocaine. The nicotine content of popular American-brand cigarettes has slowly increased over the years, and one study found that there was an average increase of 1.6% per year between the years of 1998 and 2005. This was found for all major market categories of cigarettes.[8]

Nicotine poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sixty milligrams of nicotine (the amount in about 30-40 cigarettes [1]), has the potential to kill an adult who is not a smoker[2] if all of the nicotine were absorbed. This figure is ~120 mg in chronic cigarette smokers, smoking an average of 20 non-light cigarettes delivering ~1.7 mg of nicotine each daily. One cigarette's-worth of nicotine is enough to make a toddler severely ill. In some cases children have become poisoned by topical medicinal creams which contain nicotine.

People who harvest or cultivate tobacco may experience Green Tobacco Sickness (GTS), a type of nicotine poisoning caused by dermal exposure to wet tobacco leaves.[3]

How much caffeine or nicotine (in mg) is lethal to the human body?? I read somewhere......?? - Yahoo! Answers

The LD50 (Lethal Dose 50% - i.e. the level at which half of an affected group will likely die) nicotine dose for an adult human being is around 60mg. Your numbers weren't way off, just a bit high. Nicotine kills by blocking certain chemical receptors in the brain which, in turn, disrupts control of certain autonomical nerve functions. Or, to put it another way, nicotine poisoning can cause you lose control of involuntary muscle functions like breathing.

http://research.wsulibs.wsu.edu/xml...ble_and_potentially_fatal_2012.pdf?sequence=1

6.2 The physiological effects of nicotine - Tobacco In Australia

In large quantities, nicotine is extremely toxic and a potentially lethal nerve poison. A dosage of 40–60 mg is sufficient to kill an adult human, but acute nicotine poisoning is rare. Poisoning most often occurs through accidental swallowing or skin contact with pesticides containing nicotine. Workers who harvest tobacco leaves can experience a low level of intoxication from handling the leaf, known as 'green tobacco sickness',4 which diminishes with increased exposure.3 Nicotine poisoning in children can occur by ingestion of cigarettes, cigarette butts, or nicotine gum or other replacement products (see also Chapter 3, Section 3.20).

So if anyone is considering mixing their own liquid it may be an idea to use latex gloves as it can easily be absorbed into the skin.

Regards

Liam

there's lots of mix calculators on the web , its easy , been doing it for 18 months nearly , not even ahead ache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its only Poisoning if you drink it as we all know
UKvaeprs say you will OD if you get it on your hands BULLSH*T :)

Got to disagree big time with this comment, nicotine is very easily absorbed through the skin why do you think people make nicotine patches?

The strongest nicotine patch intended for heavy smokers is about 24mg and this is absorbed through the skin over 24 hrs, the eliquid I vape is 20mg/ml meaning the average 2ml I vape a day is putting about 40mg of nicotine into my system which is the equivelent of 20+ kingsize analouge fags, if you really think 100mg/ml nic base is harmless try doing a search on google etc and you will be surprised how little of this strength it would take to kill you, 0.5ml of 100mg/ml swallowed is enough to make you puke and induce fitting.

Just one example below

Nicotine - Chemistry Encyclopedia - water

I have held a horticultural pesticide certificate for almost 30 years and many years ago used nicotine based insecticides on a regular basis before they were banned due to how easily they were absorbed by the operator so don't kid yourself that if you regularily get high strength nic base on your skin one day you will if your lucky wake up in hospital.

No your not inhaling 40mg of nicotine into your system only 4.0 not 40 pmsl :)

Nicotine is Poison but not if you get few drops on your hand and your most certainly NOT going to over dose on it like said on that site, thats just bullshit from the vendors who run that site ok

your only going to over dose on it if your drink it and dont go to the Hospital

PG Based 36mg/ml / 3.6% Nicotine strength
VG Based 36mg/ml / 3.6% Nicotine strength

PG Based 24mg/ml / 2.4% Nicotine strength
VG Based 24mg/ml / 2.4% Nicotine strength

PG Based 18mg/ml / 1.8% Nicotine strength
VG Based 18mg/ml / 1.8% Nicotine strength

etc etc etc

Last edited:
No your not inhaling 40mg of nicotine into your system only 4.0 not 40 pmsl :)

Nicotine is Poison but not if you get few drops on your hand and your most certainly NOT going to over dose on it like said on that site, thats just bullshit from the vendors who run that site ok

your only going to over dose on it if your drink it and dont go to the Hospital

You are inhaling 40mg but your body will only absorb between 40 and 60% of it, prob between 20 - 25mg. Even vaping twice or three times that amount will do you no harm what so ever cause it is over the course of a day.

Think about it one bog standard fag contains between 4 and 5mg of nicotine (if you were stupid enough to eat it lol) but when you smoke it your body only absorbs between 1 and 2mg depending how much you inhale, if you smoke 20 fags a day you take in between 20 and 40mg of nic.

If you do your research you will see that nic base that is sold as 100mg contains that amount per ml ie 10% strength so in a 1 litre bottle 100ml is pure nicotine

there's lots of mix calculators on the web , its easy , been doing it for 18 months nearly , not even ahead ache

Totally agree if you are careful and cut the strength corectly ie add 4 parts pg/vg/flavour to 1 part base you will have a very cheap 20mg juice but in the wrong hands you could do yourself some serious damage

your only gonna inhale 36mg etc etc if you just use that pure nicotine with out cutting it?
what im saying is your not going to over dose on it..... NOT!
only if you drink it or vape it straight,
but not by mixing it and getting a few drops on your hand.

PG Based 36mg/ml / 3.6% Nicotine strength
VG Based 36mg/ml / 3.6% Nicotine strength

PG Based 24mg/ml / 2.4% Nicotine strength
VG Based 24mg/ml / 2.4% Nicotine strength

PG Based 18mg/ml / 1.8% Nicotine strength
VG Based 18mg/ml / 1.8% Nicotine strength

etc etc etc

You have just said it yourself lol 36mg/ml which means every ml you vape contains 36mg of pure nicotine so 100ml will contain 3.6 ml of pure nicotine

my 100% nic turned up today , poured into an old coke can to be on the safe side lol

Back